Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Doesn't make sense bro. I just called Nike UK and they don't ship to the US. How did you order yours? Nike.com online, using a phone app? Called somebody? It's not clear at all what you did, but I don't see it happening. I can send them to family in Belgium and have them ship to me, but that is about all I can do.
i ordered im from italy threw there nike'com web site idk but i called nike .com and confirmed it..but well see ill keep you guys updated

i ordered im from italy threw there nike'com web site idk but i called nike .com and confirmed it..but well see ill keep you guys updated
No matter if I go to the UK, Belgium Germany or Italy site, I can cart in all sites. When I go to check-out, the option is to ship to Italy only. Are you using paypal maybe? There is no way to enter a US shipping address.

110 euro is about 125 USD as well, so would hate to order these, just to have them first and have them hit the US market next week or something. So far, from what I keep hearing, these are supposed to hit stateside. If I hear anything opposing or confirming, I'll update.

I just called nike again and they said IT was cancelled you guys are right no us shipping ..and hé dosent know why it let thé order threw but to keep an eye on twitter or sneakers app

How did you order them? I tried from that site and it didn't let me send them to a US address.

Has to be hitting the US relatively soon. Europe was just at the end of the week, Canada right now. People keep telling me a GR US release will happen. I guess if it does not, they are not selling out in Europe, and not sure if they will in Canada. I think these can be had if wanted, but I'll let this play out. No need to over-pay.

Has to be hitting the US relatively soon. Europe was just at the end of the week, Canada right now. People keep telling me a GR US release will happen. I guess if it does not, they are not selling out in Europe, and not sure if they will in Canada. I think these can be had if wanted, but I'll let this play out. No need to over-pay.
@Pointdexter5, indeed, this release definitely doesn't have the 2006 hype surrounding it!

This is the shoe I have wanted most this year. I want it to drop already! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

They have been sitting in Europe. Souds like it will be a GR, and many people whine when they see mid or Jordan logo instead of Nike Air. Some people are trying to sell these high beause the hypebeasts want these first. I'm waiting and I'm not worried. I'm not going to let them sit for discounts, as I think 110 is fine. If they sit and discount later, I may snag another for future wear.

Update: Checked several EU countries and full size runs in all I checked. My buddy that lives there too said he is not seeing them move. So even if they sold out stateside they can be had eventually without overpaying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom