Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

​Are you saying that these may be harder to obtain than we all would of thought?

I think so, I know it's a mid but there seems to be more demand for them imo
Not sure if it's gonna be an instant sellout when they drop
But I'm thinking these will sell fast [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I do see a lot of people in my area rocking mids
Mostly non sneakerheads from what I can tell
Figure you're average consumers are the ones buying them

Last edited:
a store called me for these this afternoon told them i dont want em

he said even for $100.00 i said yup even for $100.00

I think so, I know it's a mid but there seems to be more demand for them imo
Not sure if it's gonna be an instant sellout when they drop
But I'm thinking these will sell fast [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I do see a lot of people in my area rocking mids
Mostly non sneakerheads from what I can tell
Figure you're average consumers are the ones buying them
Most of the sneaker guys on IG say these will be GR once they release. They have been in other regions globally and they are sitting there. Canada was released last week, Europe a few days before and about all size runs still there. Only in some Asian countries did they sell fast, as they sent them on the secondary market for those looking to overpay
roll.gif

Guys I have been checking with are telling me to chill, these will hit stateside soon, that's all I know.

Never really paid much attention to these but for the low retail I think i may cop em. Would look really good with my nirvana flower sniffin smiley shirt

Last edited:
LOL they wanted 140$ for it plus tax!  I was like isnt it 110$, and they said "no it is 140$ retail my friend" I said can i see the box tag, and they showed me a box with the price tag ripped off LOL.  I was like I know it is 110$, I will wait, and then they said it will sell out like the Black Toes, get it first.  I said, passed.  I knew I should have never went in and look, cuz they try to sell me royal for 400$.  I told them to check StockX prices if they want to be competitive.  

LOL they wanted 140$ for it plus tax!  I was like isnt it 110$, and they said "no it is 140$ retail my friend" I said can i see the box tag, and they showed me a box with the price tag ripped off LOL.  I was like I know it is 110$, I will wait, and then they said it will sell out like the Black Toes, get it first.  I said, passed.  I knew I should have never went in and look, cuz they try to sell me royal for 400$.  I told them to check StockX prices if they want to be competitive.  
remember i got my dmp from them
paid $500 flat

StockX prices on these are ridiculous as well, many sizes well over retail or double retail. Resellers know there is always those people wanting to be first, or wanting to overpay. They will hit here soon for $110 and if it really is just a standard GR, they may even sit. I'm getting mine the day they are released, but not really worried about these selling out.

I called my local footlocker & finishline they dont have no shipment yet they didnt even know they was releasing ...

I called my local footlocker & finishline they dont have no shipment yet they didnt even know they was releasing ...

I can ask a friend who's a store manager at FNL.
I just need this year's style code and color code not the one from 06-07 or whatever year they originally came out. If they have a RD he can maybe let me know.

Never mind, got the info. Sent him a DM not sure if he's working today so we'll see when he gets around to it.

Back
Top Bottom