Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

hearing about the quality of these is making me want these in hand NOW!!! i dont want to wait til tuesday lol.

According to the video posted by jordan brand on youtube, the idea for this shoe is only 6 months old. 6 months from inception of this shoe to it being on shelves, thats really not a lot of time. it leads me to think jordan brand just didnt have the time to produce a good amount of these. these are more limited than they appear. the production numbers are shadowed by the fact they released same day as a few super hyped shoes.

i do want to thank jordan brand for releasing these the same day as the championship pack, 11 lows, and wtkd. this is the only release i wanted this weekend and i was checked out of nike.com in a matter of minutes. i think if the championship pack released on a different weekend then more of us would have struck out. i was already willing to pay ebay prices for these if i missed them but luckily i didnt have to.

If these are still available thursday I'm coppin but definitely not for 200

are these sitting by you? places by me that released these yesteday sold out same day. ****, i have two malls withing 5 miles of my house and not a single store in either of them received these in.

Luckily I got mine from Champs after I was cart jacked on Nike (first time that has ever happened), I'm hoping champs comes through and has enough of these to go around. I also was able to get the 11s from FNL with the wc card so I'm looking forward to getting my pairs on Wednesday

I love the back story on these being designed by his kids for fathers days. I guarantee there's an inside joke about these from the kids. Something about their dad and his love for baggy dark blue coogi denim jeans and that 23 gate is where they grew up. Real Tears man.

hearing about the quality of these is making me want these in hand NOW!!! i dont want to wait til tuesday lol.

i do want to thank jordan brand for releasing these the same day as the championship pack, 11 lows, and wtkd. this is the only release i wanted this weekend and i was checked out of nike.com in a matter of minutes. i think if the championship pack released on a different weekend then more of us would have struck out. i was already willing to pay ebay prices for these if i missed them but luckily i didnt have to.

They're definitely worth the waiting, but I feel you. I agree about the timing of the release. Same thing happened to me-got through NDC checkout in minutes. I love when stuff like this happens. For some reason I just feel like this will be a highly sought after shoe in a few years-ESPECIALLY when people realize what they missed out on. 8)

View media item 1027414
I'm glad I got my pair, only two spots across three counties near me had them. Usually with the NA 1's I have at 8 spots that get them in which tells me a lot more limited than expected. The 2 stores that had them did raffles for everything and I struck out but I found a guy selling for $180 so I jumped on it. Worth every penny when you see this sneaker up close.

Im not one to harp on quality materials but these are beyond what I expected. What is this on the inside, suede? Joints felt like pillows on the dogs.

Im not one to harp on quality materials but these are beyond what I expected. What is this on the inside, suede? Joints felt like pillows on the dogs.
Pillows are an understatement.

Usually 1s are pretty uncomfortable (at least to me), but these are far from it. I don't want to overreact, but these might be the most comfortable Jordan I've ever had.

The ankle support is padded with something. The material surrounding it doesn't feel like suede to me. Closer to just some synthetic cloth, but whatever it's stuffed with is crazy.

Seriously JB...how are these $120, and you push out $170 kicks that are made like garbage? Still baffles me. Gucci 1s are another good example.

If you can find these for a good price...JUMP ON THEM! Great shoe.

Those pics makes me wanna switch mine to one day shipping... i love these and the quality, & ones are by far my favorite so win win f
The fellas and gals that ordered from Shoe Palace, did you get a confirmation email? I never did, just the paypal confirmation. I do have a order number.. Never ordered from shoe palace before.
i got a confirmation email, minute after i ordered:\ i would send them a quick email or something

wearing my lasers today, with the velvet type liner, imo 1s are extremely comfy. The laser 1s and new/old loves have always been mad comfy for me, can't wait to get these. From comments on here these are just as comfy8)

Those pics makes me wanna switch mine to one day shipping... i love these and the quality, & ones are by far my favorite so win win f
i got a confirmation email, minute after i ordered:\ i would send them a quick email or something

thanks!

The fellas and gals that ordered from Shoe Palace, did you get a confirmation email? I never did, just the paypal confirmation. I do have a order number.. Never ordered from shoe palace before.
Isnt the email with the order number THE confirmation email? 

I got that email myself. Logged into my account on the site, and the order says processing. Anybody get a tracking number yet?

someone bleach their pair so i can see how it looks
roll.gif

Isnt the email with the order number THE confirmation email? 

I got that email myself. Logged into my account on the site, and the order says processing. Anybody get a tracking number yet?

I didn't get that email...When I tried to login to my account it states I didn't verify my account so I can't see anything. But I do have a order number when I initially went through the ordering process. Hopefully all is good.

someone bleach their pair so i can see how it looks:rofl:

Lol. I'm actually about 50% sure I will do that to mine but I want to make sure I get my other pair from Nike first.

Also, I checked my receipt from HOH and these rang up as a QS (quick strike) so hold onto your pairs if you can.

Back
Top Bottom