Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

The supply is about dried up. If you want a pair down the road you're going to be paying for it. I am no expert but I'm really thinking there are less of these produced than Breds, black toes, and dare I say royals. it's just there is little demand for these and that's the only thing keeping the price at about 200 right now.
So these will get to the same price as bred and royals, common man seriously lol. I'm done

Thnx man and keep hunting! Your assessment seems accurate to cause they fit like a glove [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Glad that 14 fit you. I went up a half size on these as well and they fit great.

To multi quote on the phone just go to the post u want and hit the quote and reply button until you have all the quotes you want.

Highly doubtful . Nowhere near the statuses of those two. The Levi's being part of an expensive pack and the black golds being illusively limited to jordans friends and family's .

If the blk/golds can be considered rare then these def will. I mean people copping breds for $325-$350 and the GM Breds look practically identical and can be had for $200 less. I doubt we'll even see a GM version of these-the details are pretty tough to mimic. And let's not even talk about the touching story behind them.

I think you may be surprised when the smoke clears at how good a deal these really are.

Fingers crossed the store I saw these in at 6p yesterday still has then tomorrow. Regretting not purchasing.

yo im on fence about these now and my stores still have them 
nthat.gif

Too much heat came out (wtkd, xi low, cigars, champagnes) that had people attention. From my understanding, allocation was low and distribution scattered. I heard less that 10k from a fnl regional mgr on Friday afternoon when I stopped by the mall. We were talking about the cigars and wtkd's, but he said man, screw them the family 1's were the way to go and wayyyyy limited
Think its true, may just sit on my pair a little but not sure if ill be able to.. really wanna wear these the day they come
roll.gif

Happy Father's Day

earlier:

Marcus to JB: better not make these with the usual super crap quality, because it's for my dad

thus the better quality than the other NA 1s lol

Last edited:
Glad that 14 fit you. I went up a half size on these as well and they fit great.

To multi quote on the phone just go to the post u want and hit the quote and reply button until you have all the quotes you want.
If the blk/golds can be considered rare then these def will. I mean people copping breds for $325-$350 and the GM Breds look practically identical and can be had for $200 less. I doubt we'll even see a GM version of these-the details are pretty tough to mimic. And let's not even talk about the touching story behind them.

I think you may be surprised when the smoke clears at how good a deal these really are.

Lol thnx and repped. Glad yours fit 2, 1's don't look the best tied tight, but even if mine didn't fit, I'd have just laced em a lil more snug lol. They're to smooth to sale or trade.

Last edited:
well I tried that morning(saturday) the second the twitter link on nike's site came up but waited in that cart thing for hours to say out of stock. same went with foot locker and champs etc.

im looking for a 8.5, (have wide feet)

for those looking for 8's i called shopnicekicks.com(not sure legit) but they have an 8 and 14 in stock they said.

ps my old niketalk account seems to  be gone. had to make a new one. hope this helps and if anyone sees an 8.5 - most i'll spend is 150ish..

Last edited:
So these will get to the same price as bred and royals, common man seriously lol. I'm done

U must struggle with reading comprehension, never did I say prices will be same as royals or Breds. I said it seems there are less pairs of these than Breds and royals.

well I tried that morning(saturday) the second the twitter link on nike's site came up but waited in that cart thing for hours to say out of stock. same went with foot locker and champs etc.

im looking for a 8.5, (have wide feet)

for those looking for 8's i called shopnicekicks.com(not sure legit) but they have an 8 and 14 in stock they said.

ps my old niketalk account seems to  be gone. had to make a new one. hope this helps and if anyone sees an 8.5 - most i'll spend is 150ish..
Thanks for the heads up on that size 8, definitely going to give them a call tomorrow morning.

Just an odd observation RE: quality...

Seeing as these were a Father's Day gift, first thing I did was put them on and spent ALL day in them. A lot of walking, playing with kiddo, etc. I've spent more time in these today, then I have my Royals, Breds, and Shadows combined...

View media item 1028066
Hardly any infamous toebox creasing like the normal 1s (which I don't mind, 1s look good beat up a bit).

who cares how limited a sneaker is. who cares what celeb wears. who cares about the popularity of sneaker. who cares what these will be worth in the future. this talk has ruined nt. the sneaker is hot regardless of these of these nonsensical variables mentioned. does anybody wear a sneaker they buy anymore? just cant wait for these to arrive to give yall a  roots "what they do" video beatdown shot. never do what they do. geez

Last edited:
Just an odd observation RE: quality...

Seeing as these were a Father's Day gift, first thing I did was put them on and spent ALL day in them. A lot of walking, playing with kiddo, etc. I've spent more time in these today, then I have my Royals, Breds, and Shadows combined...

Hardly any infamous toebox creasing like the normal 1s (which I don't mind, 1s look good beat up a bit).
wow, the leather just seems better then recent 1 releases. Maybe no sneaker shields for this pair
wink.gif

who cares how limited a sneaker is. who cares what celeb wears. who cares about the popularity of sneaker. who cares what these will be worth in the future. this talk has ruined nt. the sneaker is hot regardless of these of these nonsensical variables mentioned. does anybody wear a sneaker they buy anymore? just cant wait for these to arrive to give yall a  roots "what they do" video beatdown shot. never do what they do. geez

Chill. Not that serious. As you can see most people who had these in hand wore theirs today including my hubby. These look great.

Most people in this thread didn't say they weren't wearing theirs or that they cared about who else was wearing them. They were commenting on how amazing the quality is and how that will result in a price/hype increase in the near future. I'm pretty sure the heavy resellers aren't in this thread. Most of us got these to wear.

Enjoy yours. They're dope.

bro people buy jordans just to look at,, like who really wants to wear a pair of sneakers they spent money on?

Back
Top Bottom