Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

damn those look good on foot. dont even look like denim, the color looks nice.

and yall who missed out and tried for the XI, why not try both at the same time? thats what i did. for the firt time ever, the I's added to cart instantly :wow: then 15 minute for the XI then i dropped the XI from my cart with the checkout errors, i didnt want to miss out on the I's

Honestly, I could tell from jump that none of those laces would look good except for the ones that come already inside. They're just cool additions.

But I also hate red laces in Black/Reds, blue laces in Royals, gold laces in Black/Gold, etc. so maybe my opinion is just unpopular.

Last edited:
Honestly, I could tell from jump that none of those laces would look good except for the ones that come already inside. They're just cool additions.

But I also hate red laces in Black/Reds, blue laces in Royals, gold laces in Black/Gold, etc. so maybe my opinion is just unpopular.

nah, i agree with your opinion especially on 1's

black laces all the way.

Yea the other laces that came w/ them don't do it for me.  Still love the "Pops" touch on each of them tough...

From earlier in the thread (not my pic, my apologies to the OP)

I'm gonna throw in a white pair myself to see how they look in person.  Look great in that pic.

and yall who missed out and tried for the XI, why not try both at the same time? thats what i did. for the firt time ever, the I's added to cart instantly
eek.gif
then 15 minute for the XI then i dropped the XI from my cart with the checkout errors, i didnt want to miss out on the I's
I'm a start calling you Zyzz 1(one)
roll.gif
 you rep strong for the Jordan 1
laugh.gif
 not mad at you either!

Walked into foot locker cause I saw them on display. Was hoping to get lucky in my size 10.5 or 11. I ask and the worker said he believe there's a 11 in the back. I was pretty psyched. He came back out with a 11.5 and a 14 saying that's all they had left lol. I decided to pick them up but they are way too big. If anyone is interested in retail+tax+shipping holla otherwise I'll just return.

If anyone knows of a spot with these still (preferably in a sz 11) please shoot me a pm. Spent my Father's Day weekend with the fam and been scrambling to find a pair since I got back.

Well, thanks to whoever posted the link, I ended up grabbing a 10, paid a little more than I would like but no more stressing over this pair. Guess that's what I get for partying before a release :rofl: Hope all you guys get yours!

so i called social status pittsburgh this morning and they have an 11 (east liberty)

i did some searching at work and came upon this webpage http://www.sportszoneelite.com/ . I myself am looking for an 8.5

though their site lets u choose the sizes it said 3 stores have it available(8.5) . i called the 3 stores and 2 of them have a 10.5 and 11 (georgetown and fairoaks mall) only

i decided to email there customer service and unfortunately you can only buy these in stores. she even said she had a 8.5 in other stores. i live in another state, they will not ship. their website says they have more sizes available so. they have stores in baltimore, virginia and washington DC

and yall who missed out and tried for the XI, why not try both at the same time? thats what i did. for the firt time ever, the I's added to cart instantly :wow: then 15 minute for the XI then i dropped the XI from my cart with the checkout errors, i didnt want to miss out on the I's

I'm a start calling you Zyzz 1(one):rofl:  you rep strong for the Jordan 1:lol:  not mad at you either!

its a great long lasting classic shoe man. best bang for the buck when it comes to JB products

shoutout to chill47 chill47 for those pics w the lace swaps[emoji]128076[/emoji] im honestly feeling the yellows a little, or the ones that come in the shoe. Ill def do a swap tho to see all my options. Think the extra laces top off the details on this shoe too[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

repped for the lace swap pics. I cant wait til these get here tomorrow. so much win with this shoe. $120 for good materials and 3 extra sets of laces, when we couldnt even get a extra laces with bron xi id's for 250 and 2 months wait... gotta try the waxed red laces in the black toes and the premiers. wonder if wifeys gs pair is coming with the extra laces too?

Due too bills and a holiday I gotta add these too my ebay watch lists. Are these gonna stick around retail in a few months time like them novuteau's? Same with them red 1's...

gotta try to hit up more stores to find my size 10.5 or 11

so i called social status pittsburgh this morning and they have an 11 (east liberty)

i did some searching at work and came upon this webpage http://www.sportszoneelite.com/ . I myself am looking for an 8.5

though their site lets u choose the sizes it said 3 stores have it available(8.5) . i called the 3 stores and 2 of them have a 10.5 and 11 (georgetown and fairoaks mall) only

i decided to email there customer service and unfortunately you can only buy these in stores. she even said she had a 8.5 in other stores. i live in another state, they will not ship. their website says they have more sizes available so. they have stores in baltimore, virginia and washington DC

Which other sportszones have them in the area with your 8.5? I'm near one.

Due too bills and a holiday I gotta add these too my ebay watch lists. Are these gonna stick around retail in a few months time like them novuteau's? Same with them red 1's...
dont think the prices of these will stay low for a while..

Back
Top Bottom