Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=42349 105 euros not sure how much it comes out too but the cheapest ive seen from overseas sites.
For future reference Google has a currency converter. It's 99% accurate. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm waiting on my pair from Eastbay. It took forever to get them in the cart and another 2 hours to checkout. Why? Because everyone, including myself, were also on Eastbay trying to get the 6s at the same time.
mean.gif

was having trouble finding a sz 9, took the 9.5 they had. thanks and repped! 

i'll be super surprised if i find a sz 9 out there....and have to buy those too...ughhhh
Haha, I hear you! For the life of me I couldn't find a size 8, so I settled for a 7.5 from Space 23. If I find an 8 I might just have to buy those too. It's hard to find them for under $200 right now so I had to pull the trigger. 

WOw i didnt expect these to hit 2 bills. i was going to try to get a pair after i got the other big releases. But for 200 i might have to sit on the side line for awhile

dude on ebay won't budge off $190 saying he will keep them for months or years until he gets that price. :smh:

I wanted these, but I think I'm growing up.

Let me rephrase. I think my priorities are changing. I'm in a position to acquire a new car and move out in a few months time. And with a new job on the horizon, I'm gonna need shoes instead of sneakers :rolleyes. If I buy all the sneakers that tickle my fancy, I'll never be able to do that. Maybe some years down the line, when I'm ballin' outta control, these will be had.

Or maybe I'll just bite the bullet next time I get paid :lol:. I guess I'm trying to be more mindful with my money, and that's a start.

Congrats to everyone who got these though.

Which other sportszones have them in the area with your 8.5? I'm near one.
in the original email they didnt say which stores specifically had 8.5. I wrote to them saying that their website shows it in stock so i took a shot to see if they would ship/have it. Since I saw your reply this morning i emailed their helpdesk back and they said the smallest size they have in stock is a 10.5

i did ask her to check all store stocks, but who knows, not sure if their helpdesk is run from one locations or whatnot because when i called those other 3 stores that the website said  had it (8.5) in stock they couldnt check other store stocks/one store said they were completely sold out.

It might be worth your while to check since i know others are still looking for them.

Thanks for looking out for me/willing to help, rep'ed

Oh man, they have a 10.5 but instore only. Looking for that size, and ships international.

yeah they only will sell it to you in store according to their customer service.

also forgot to mention, still looking for a 8.5

Let me rephrase. I think my priorities are changing. I'm in a position to acquire a new car and move out in a few months time. And with a new job on the horizon, I'm gonna need shoes instead of sneakers :rolleyes. If I buy all the sneakers that tickle my fancy, I'll never be able to do that. Maybe some years down the line, when I'm ballin' outta control, these will be had.

Or maybe I'll just bite the bullet next time I get paid :lol:. I guess I'm trying to be more mindful with my money, and that's a start.

atleast you got your priorities straight[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

UPS dropped these off from champs today... These are definitely nice

There's already enough pics in here so I'll pass on that.

Now I just need to figure out what other shoes to use these laces with :lol:

I'm more of a ajko guy as opposed to leather 1s, so I'm pretty happy with these

Next purchase = sport blue kos

im in the same position. i just turned 30 a few months ago and i wanted the Lance Mountains. i was planning on selling my Tiffanys to get them. Well i did and instead i ended up buying a new laptop so i could do design work on the go. And the left over money i kept in my pocket.

I never thought i'd say this but i'd rather spend my money more wisely instead of trying to get a newly released shoe. If i eventually come across them for the price i want to pay, thats fine. If not, i wasnt meant to get them and am meant to buy something else with that money.

Quality on these are AMAZING!!!!  the leather is super nice and the suede interior and wax laces.. so glad i copped these.. almost feel like they were a steal at 120 too.   I wonder why Nike priced them so low, these are the best quality J's I have had in a long time.. leather is comparable to jordan sb 1 lance mountain.. 

I like an additional .5 size on my 1s but that's due to me having a slight wider feet than normal.  I'm short so I can't go too long as that'll look clownish real quick.
Do these fit like the 2013 bred and shadow 1s?  I'm a size 10 in those pairs and had to get a 10.5 for the family forever.

Back
Top Bottom