Air Jordan 1 OG High -" Dark Mocha" October 31st 2020

oop talk
1605053997963.gif

Bro same thing happened to me here in South Florida. Reservation got cancelled, then all of a sudden few days later they get stock and every ikea backpack Mfer’s came to feast. No notice what so ever. FD up I tell you.

Guys, I paid resale and my pair didn't come with extra sail laces..😭 Was so looking forward to the sail joints..can anyone sell me a pair or steer me in the right direction on finding some? Thx

Guys, I paid resale and my pair didn't come with extra sail laces..😭 Was so looking forward to the sail joints..can anyone sell me a pair or steer me in the right direction on finding some? Thx
That totally sucks! There are a couple of sites that I saw that sell sail Jordan 1 laces, but they both charge for shipping so I chose the better deal of the two.

If you dont know someone at the store good luck knowing about a restock :smh: I dont know anyone at footstores :lol:

Facts.
That's why I hate the whole "we ain't get pairs" for release date.
Once they actually get them the following week all they do is call their peeps up to come clean up or hold them for their friends. :smh:
Literally no chance for an average person. :frown:

PO

Facts.
That's why I hate the whole "we ain't get pairs" for release date.
Once they actually get them the following week all they do is call their peeps up to come clean up or hold them for their friends. :smh:
Literally no chance for an average person. :frown:

PO

yea it’s pure *******t , they’ll lie over the phone and tell you they’re not getting them

Back
Top Bottom