Air Jordan 1 OG NRG High "homage to home" - April 19, 2018

What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
People thought Wotherspoons and Bred Toes would brick and prices shot up and never came down.
If anything, that Chicago only release and the fact the leather is even better than SBB is going to make for a chaotic release on 5/19.
who with a brain thought bred toes would brick? :lol:
His YouTube name is horrible also :lol:
it's hella catchy tho and rolls off the tongue easily.
Even with all the hype, doesn't change the fact they are still hideous.
yeah, the stitched line down the middle i canNOT get past. real life frankenstein status... :sick: if i cop it's strictly to resell.

Yeah. I went by the Foot Locker near the office at lunch. The manager said they already got their shipment in and there should be no problem getting them using the app reservation. She made it sound like they got plenty of pairs and there doesn't seem to be much hype around them.

She brought a pair out and they look much better in person than the pics. It's still a kind of "odd" shoe. I still don't know what to think about them.

There is some hype, I think they will sell out for sure. Yes In person they look so much better and the quality is amazing.

I really want these, but the shoe string situation is really bugging the crap out of my OCD. Everything is split down the middle, except of course the shoestrings. (Of course I understand that it has to be this way.)

2039a8bc541dc157f6257892a368625c--funny-signs-random-pictures.jpg

one of my connects sent me pics of the store's stock. got 10 men pairs in but thats not the full shipment because sizes are scattered. I see some sizes with 2 pairs so i am assuming when the rest of the shipment comes in it will be 2 size runs total. so about 20ish pairs. thats not a lot.

Back
Top Bottom