Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

The navy laces don't look good on the navy tongue with navy nike air and the red laces are 2 loud they come with...white laces gonna set these off I do believe

Watch the thread jump once ppl find out SBB limited

I think I may pass....

Prolly will cop tho

Still semi-in as they're starting to look better, but I can't see myself wearing them as much. Hopefully my DTLR will get them so I can cop on disco aha

I am having a hard time deciding what "color" of red those are because in some pics they look orange ish and others almost infrared. JB got me with the CMs so I will let them keep these .

These have an Infrared 23 vibe to them.  Too bright for a dominant color.  Will probably pass 
nerd.gif

I'm coppin. They seem ok but ima 1's fan. If I'm not feelin them after I can just sell or trade them. Most likely keep doe.

Still debating if I wanna cop a pair of these or not, are the remastered 1's any different in terms of quality and comfort? 

I know these are hit or miss for people, but I'm a Letterman guy so I'm picking these up. Don't have any 1's in my collection yet. I like the Carolina Blue on the tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom