Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

6A187F5D-AB35-4B93-AE10-98DC85C31D25.gif
not to worry anyone but I've had plenty of orders from FTL companies in ready to ship status eventually be cancelled. I think the majority of the time you're fine, but there is the off chance that it still gets canceled.

why are people pumping up the price on these? they are cool and all... but not THAT cool right?

(don't have my pair in hand yet so just judging on the pics)

why are people pumping up the price on these? they are cool and all... but not THAT cool right?

(don't have my pair in hand yet so just judging on the pics)

Most consignment boutiques are cashing out people at $300. They are trying to control the market and set the bar for these at $400.

I bought the GS Bred Toe 1 off footlocker.ca Saturday morning but received cancellation emails Sunday afternoon. I thought oh well I'll just get my money back.
I contacted live chat today (Monday) to confirm if my order is cancelled and if I'll get money back and they said yes it's cancelled and I should expect money in 3-5 business days.
Well, today I received a UPS shipping email from footlocker canada for a delivery. If I do get my money back in 3-5 days that means I got a free pair of jordans lol

I bought the GS Bred Toe 1 off footlocker.ca Saturday morning but received cancellation emails Sunday afternoon. I thought oh well I'll just get my money back.
I contacted live chat today (Monday) to confirm if my order is cancelled and if I'll get money back and they said yes it's cancelled and I should expect money in 3-5 business days.
Well, today I received a UPS shipping email from footlocker canada for a delivery. If I do get my money back in 3-5 days that means I got a free pair of jordans lol
Now that is a come up. This happened to me in 2005 with a plasma TV worth $3000. They told me it was out of stock and refunded my money then a week later it showed up.

Yeah I don’t want to scare anyone but I bought a pair of Golf Le Fleurs for my wife from FTL and it said “released to ship” for 2 days before I called CS and they said that “released to ship” doesn’t necessarily mean anything. They looked into it and the store from which the shoes were supposed to ship hadn’t touched the order and wouldn’t pick up the phone (it was a restock and they shipped from the closest store rather than warehouse). Since the store never responded to CS they contacted a different store and they shipped out the next day from the new store. It made me mad because I felt like I was working harder than they were. It’s not that complicated. I don’t stop being paranoid until it says fully shipped. Anything else means they are looking for or have found the shoe but it doesn’t mean anyone is moving it.

Resell is going up because bred toe is not a “GR” release...
Everything is hyped due to its quality...

Back
Top Bottom