Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

0FBAC97A-C7DF-4307-9EE6-C5062C17FC0F.jpeg
Just got home to these babies waiting for me. I’m pleased.

Go ask a thug whether he want to wear Yeezys

He probably will say “hell naw B, need my Jordan jawns”

For a thug, he must wear Air Jordans. Not Yeezys.

That’s why people going after Bred Toe 1s will possibly pull out a gun and shoot.

Plus, red color represent Bloods. Whether real Blood, Blood gangster wannabes, Blood fans, they are all in.

Lmfao

Debating on pulling the trigger at resale...

Asking myself,

do I NEED these ?

I had that debate for the last 4 days as I watched resale climb higher and higher. Felt so good to finally pull the trigger and buy it. I definitely wouldn't have bought if I owned breds, black toes, chis, etc, but I think this colorway will last a long time until one of the OGs is reretro'd. Honestly it's a better colorway than the OGs

Got killed for saying this, the resale is cheap for a reason.

Have to disagree. Resell is down because of more availability (thanks to bigger numbers and the Foot apps), 350 V2 fatigue, and an overall downturn in Boost hype. Grey Belugas are a great colorway and resell is down on those as well. Blue Tints are going to be a dope summer shoe.

That’s why people going after Bred Toe 1s will possibly pull out a gun and shoot.

Plus, red color represent Bloods. Whether real Blood, Blood gangster wannabes, Blood fans, they are all in.
This is an embarrassingly racist post, but ok sure whatever you say lmao

:emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing::emoji_grimacing:

Yikes fr

Last edited:

3961B30B-7EDB-4079-922C-86C4F31EABCD.gif
C8E446E1-6B10-4F68-9508-F3F1B2CB140F.gif
B1B150C1-38D4-4DD8-B021-060E6C520236.gif

Debating on pulling the trigger at resale...

Asking myself,

do I NEED these ?
If you have to guess, then yes. And if you don't want to regret it later, pay resell now. Folks telling you not to pay it are silly if they think it's going to dip. The people speculating that these were still plentiful clearly didn't do any groundwork to try to really cop.

Back
Top Bottom