Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Some are right about the reservation system, some are not. Doubt anyone will believe me anyway.............But

Its "first reservation entered, first served" with tiers (head starts) added on.....Thats it. They basically look at the available stock, give them to everyone that reserved available pairs and waitlist 2 for every single pair that was available to reserve.

Example. if there are 20 size 10s reserved, there will be 20 pending reservations and 40 people on the waitlist for a size 10. Depending on when you entered, you will be upgraded from the wait list if any of the original 20 either pass on the shoes or never confirm. It goes down the line until all pairs are confirmed.........any unconfirmed pairs will be made available first come first served.

Also

how early you enter is DIRECTLY connected to if you`re able to reserve a pair or not.

The amount you spend only matters for your VIP status. after that, its irrelevant. Once it resets to $0, you have a year to spend another $250 (or $300 for champs i believe)

How long you`ve been a member does not matter. You can make an account and spend $250 today and as long as your`re platinum by the next release and you enter right when they come up, you will win before someone who has had it for years and has spend thousands more than you. (i created an account the week before the Kaws release and got platinum the day before the reservation went up and was able to reserve a pair without even being waitlisted)

Take this however you like, but this is directly from one of the people i know that helped develop the program used to make the reservations.

It is possible to win on lower head start times...............But the chances are VERY slim depending on the availability of the shoe AND when you entered for a reservation.

Basically, if you ALWAYS enter as soon as reservations come up and ALWAYS get the 10 minute head start..........you should ALWAYS win unless the store did not have any of that size available. Thats one issue. The store employees automatically get 20% of the store stock. If they got 100, only 80 will be made available (if 20 employees want them). If they only got 10 size 10 and 10 size 11 and the employees all get size 10 and 11, the size will still be an option on the app, but there will be no stock available.

Some are right about the reservation system, some are not. Doubt anyone will believe me anyway.............But

Its "first reservation entered, first served" with tiers (head starts) added on.....Thats it. They basically look at the available stock, give them to everyone that reserved available pairs and waitlist 2 for every single pair that was available to reserve.

Example. if there are 20 size 10s reserved, there will be 20 pending reservations and 40 people on the waitlist for a size 10. Depending on when you entered, you will be upgraded from the wait list if any of the original 20 either pass on the shoes or never confirm. It goes down the line until all pairs are confirmed.........any unconfirmed pairs will be made available first come first served.

Also

how early you enter is DIRECTLY connected to if you`re able to reserve a pair or not.

The amount you spend only matters for your VIP status. after that, its irrelevant. Once it resets to $0, you have a year to spend another $250 (or $300 for champs i believe)

How long you`ve been a member does not matter. You can make an account and spend $250 today and as long as your`re platinum by the next release and you enter right when they come up, you will win before someone who has had it for years and has spend thousands more than you. (i created an account the week before the Kaws release and got platinum the day before the reservation went up and was able to reserve a pair without even being waitlisted)

Take this however you like, but this is directly from one of the people i know that helped develop the program used to make the reservations.

It is possible to win on lower head start times...............But the chances are VERY slim depending on the availability of the shoe AND when you entered for a reservation.

Basically, if you ALWAYS enter as soon as reservations come up and ALWAYS get the 10 minute head start..........you should ALWAYS win unless the store did not have any of that size available. Thats one issue. The store employees automatically get 20% of the store stock. If they got 100, only 80 will be made available (if 20 employees want them). If they only got 10 size 10 and 10 size 11 and the employees all get size 10 and 11, the size will still be an option on the app, but there will be no stock available.
I believe because I want to believe

no, there is a lot more you could have done^

anyone with that mentality is doing the bare minimum to secure a pair lol

no, there is a lot more you could have done^

anyone with that mentality is doing the bare minimum to secure a pair lol

I am going to do more. Never used the app(s) before literally my first time. That being said I only have 6 minute head start so it looks like as far as the foot apps go I'm probably out of luck but I learned alot and I'll be ready to roll next time.

27004227-3E15-4F85-B831-066A5FC93F05.gif

Got my algorithm down.
No way I can’t hit on these foot apps.

I am going to do more. Never used the app(s) before literally my first time. That being said I only have 6 minute head start so it looks like as far as the foot apps go I'm probably out of luck but I learned alot and I'll be ready to roll next time.
its all all a part of the learning process bro, hope you get a pair

You have to rapidly tap on the shoe as fast as you can when the countdown gets to 1min until it’s over. It’s supposed to increase your odds

I also heard if you wrap your phone in foil it helps the electromagnetic static flow and boost your signal.

i mean.
white OVO 12, 3 grey Kaws, 3 Levis, 3 Atmos packs and pretty much 1-2 of every limited "Chicago only" release. (didnt win 3 on alot because i either didnt have another account at that point or i didnt enter the reservation right when they came up for one reason or another)

No way you cant tell me thats not right...........Believe it or not. *Yeezy shrug*

Back
Top Bottom