Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Still waitlisted on FTL. Promoted from waitlist on FNL. Only had 7 min head starts for both

Edit: FTA not FNL

Last edited:
Is anyone else able to log in with two different email accounts and the same Star Club pass on FTA/FTL app? It let me enter to six stores instead of three basically. Wonder if there is someone monitoring that kind of thing and that's why i took six 10m L's :lol: It was my first time trying it.

If you want em i say just treat it like a limited release to make you do the leg work. If it doesnt matter, then i guess it being a GR or a QS shouldnt phase you.
Yep, tho the night before a release probably isn't the best time to start doing work

I live in the DMV and i hit with rafffles pretty often. I don’t buy kicks how i used to but when i try i usually win... FTL has been good to me. :smokin

Got thru with the early access from nike and hit FL app tonight
Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-05-53.png

10M don’t mean ****

Didn’t hit as expected

You got 10 MHS but with how much spent on the VIP account? I think it factors into it, as far as just trying to keep it in the $300’s comapred to I for example who might have $400+? Maybe I get the tie breaker over us both...

Hit at the mall 5 minutes from my house. Glad I don't have to make the drive to Willowbrook or GSP.
I’m gonna have to hit up the mall tomorrow morning Prob. Which one is better to go to for releases GSP or Willowbrook?

Is anyone’s app still having glitches?Everytime the reservation page opens open it suddenly closes a couple seconds later.

Back
Top Bottom