Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

sodium levels at an all time high this am.... damn man cant even have one release that is just an easy cop! had a pair in the cart on footlocker then it went sideways, snkrs was a joke, and blends site never even blinked and was sold out...AARRRGGHHH damn man!!!

i actually want those but not trying to pay retail or even close to retail....dont care how hurt this bred toes release got me feeling right now haha

You might have competition for those 13s on disco now that so many people went home empty handed/only copped BC3s these past few weeks lol

stockx was around 290/300 a few hours ago. it's about 270/280 now...hold tight boys
No, a few hours ago they were much cheaper. Then everyone got shut out. My $228 bid was accepted at 5:57am pacific. They were going for $230-$245 in 10.5-11 before everyone took the l

sodium levels at an all time high this am.... damn man cant even have one release that is just an easy cop! had a pair in the cart on footlocker then it went sideways, snkrs was a joke, and blends site never even blinked and was sold out...AARRRGGHHH damn man!!!
I feel ya man. Wasted so much time. Ls all month not a single cop. Even the black cement 3s I purchased from nike somehow got canceled AFTER they were shipped to my local ups and sent back.

People always get excited for a new release, then more people get them in hand and start selling them and the price dips.

I’m hoping to get another pair eventually. Doubt it will happen tho.

I’m with those that had the thought that these would be more abundant but I didn’t follow them that hard myself.

I had the premeditated L on my mind :lol:

These are an excellent consolation prize for those that don’t own the black toes or banneds.

couldn't be more wrong unless people are sending out 7y because all jordan's have size 7 MENS with mens quality and cut which is different than GS size 7y
Sizing would be the same though right. Would they use a “lesser” material on the GS ?

838363E6-3C1E-41FE-AA40-BD7CC22AEE7F.gif

People jumping to StockX like
Lol, these were just $240 this morning, before release.

I took an L. My guy could get me a pair for retail but after taking the L I’ve decided to move on from them. I was lucky enough to cop the black cement 3’s last week and I’m thinking about grabbing the AJ 1 Jeter Flyknit. Those are fire. Next stop March 24th.
I can’t get all bent outta shape over a pair that’s not OG. Would I have liked to cop?? Hello yeah, but this ain’t the pair to sweat. I copped the holy grail last week.

LMFAO why they do you like that
Dunno man nike's teasing me. Order went through and got a tracking number. But when the shoes finally arrived at my ups, they immediately got shipped back. Contacted nike but they had no explanation smh

Shout out to Towson MD FTL for a real professional and customer friendly pickup experience.

Sending karma to those still looking.

Putting all of my future dreams and energy into a hopeful Shadow feast...

Damn I miss Towson. Always had good cops at that mall.

Back
Top Bottom