Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Walked into FTL, just after I made my purchase dude that was next wore a size 9.5. Request said size, & the manager comes back with the “So you’re my unlucky one...” Store Manager went on to explain that they “over raffled”. So there was no size, & that the best she could do was hold a 10.0 if nobody claimed it by 3 PM. Dude was so calmed about it, I hope he had one else where...
How does this happen that sucks

Locals might be biting for $300, but this market will be similar to gold Toes in a few days

How does this happen that sucks

dude got finessed. how do they overraffle if its app reserve? its not raffle tickets where they can make a mistake and miscount or whatever or call too many winners. smells like backdoor szn at that store.

i bet if dude stood in that store and called corporate, that 9.5 would magically appear, along with a sourfaced employee who has to ring it up.

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
415E7A3F-0718-42AC-B693-AE6EFF627659.jpeg
662F0054-1952-467C-B2D1-F8C80FA2FB60.jpeg

It'll be interesting to see what Adidas does next. Seems like Nike has gotten it's swag back

UBs are dead, NMDs are dead....

ehhh i wouldnt say that yet. but youre right in the sense that seems like it tho. but im not gonna take today as a sign. these were hyped from the jump. its a great consolation for people who missed bredtoes and banned, and even for people who have em.

now if for the next few releases its similar to how today went down, then yea, nike swagging back up.

Back
Top Bottom