Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

712B9D37-1DE7-44CB-8CAF-FA23A68863F4.jpeg
Had my last 2 pairs shipped to the store. Both pairs were double boxed. The manager opened the boxes and put them in foot actions bags. One of the employees said oh wow what 1s did you pick up when he saw the boxes and the manager said bred toes and my mans head almost exploded. I’ll check em out when I get home and hit y’all with the quality details. Couldn beleive I left the mall with bred toes in my bags 3 weeks after release.
That's awesome man! Thanks again for sharing your success with the forum and helping others get pairs at retail.

After looking over my 5 pairs I’m keeping the 2 with the best combined leather panels. Some of these pairs had extremely stiff midfoot panels but had the best toebox quality and vice versa. Out of the 5 I got I’m keeping 2, trading 1 pair tomorrow for gold toes. Hooking up my boy with the pair I wore once and holding one pair for a trade for shadows if anything.

:ohwell:....I still haven't been able to catch myself a 9.5....and it's not for lack of grind. Good to pretty much see every body ate on these. My day will come someday.

Found a trade for gold toes just hope a half sz bigger isn’t to big. I just figured they won’t stretch like normal leather so hopefully it works

Honestly, if everyone has SBB at "standard" quality, why haven't these same people petitioned Jordan Brand to have all 1's made with the same leather.... They breed more pigs anyway than cows so why keep the comparisons so jaded when..it's...unfairly....compared?! If you think pig skin isn't softer than cow skin prove me wrong.

712B9D37-1DE7-44CB-8CAF-FA23A68863F4.jpeg
Had my last 2 pairs shipped to the store. Both pairs were double boxed. The manager opened the boxes and put them in foot actions bags. One of the employees said oh wow what 1s did you pick up when he saw the boxes and the manager said bred toes and my mans head almost exploded. I’ll check em out when I get home and hit y’all with the quality details. Couldn beleive I left the mall with bred toes in my bags 3 weeks after release.
my 2nd instore pair came in today thanks again.

OK i finally got a chance to snap a pic of the collection of 1's all ds as of now. just need to add the blues coming this month and the shadows. sbb and banneds are closest in material quality. IMO banned's are so nice, but sbb's are another level IMO OH and reverse SBB, are the worst quality of all the pears in pic!!! the orange is worse then the black they use. its the worst plastic leather EVER!!!!

20180313_155123_zpsobhtsan6.jpg

amazing picc sir

RSBB's are the only pair out of that picture that I don't really care for

Then again, never had in hand or seen in person before

RSBB's are the only pair out of that picture that I don't really care for

Then again, never had in hand or seen in person before

sail parts are very nice other then that, crap!! The orange is worse then the black they normally use. if they would of got the orange from sbb, it wld of been a homerun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom