Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

love when dudes post multiple sizes in a wide range and then try to play it off like they not tryna sell em.

even when posting 2 many pairs of 1 size is pushing it.....but multiple sizes? c'mon now.

So because you ASSUME Im reselling my pic is offensive and removed?

Ok.

Im not suggesting anything besides I picked up shoes for me and mine.

Didn’t know I had to state who the shoes are for in order to not get my post removed. Some of us have children and family that we cop for but I guess thats not permitted on NT.

If I wanted to sell my shoes here I would simply post them in the proper form. Never sold a pair of shoes to anyone on NT and not concerned with trying to...

NT 12 my apologies...

You might not be trying to sell your shoes, but that’s a thing resellers do to get people to inbox them. You probably just got your pic deleted because it’s against the rules

Enjoy your shoes :nthat:

That multiple shoe pic rule is ymmv on enforcement. Sometimes they're deleted sometimes not...

Exactly!

It appears to be a little favoritism on NT but its cool I will keep my multi pickups pics to myself. Just wanted to big up Jaysfordays9 and the rest of the NT fam that shared the knowledge.

NT admins could do a better job with consistency and overall professional IMO.

Ok.

Didn’t know I had to state who the shoes are for in order to not get my post removed. Some of us have children and family that we cop for but I guess thats not permitted on NT.

If I wanted to sell my shoes here I would simply post them in the proper form. Never sold a pair of shoes to anyone on NT and not concerned with trying to...

NT 12 my apologies...

SELLING: JORDAN 1 HIGH OG ROYAL sz 1̶0̶.̶5̶, 11.5, 1̶2̶, & 1̶3̶.

Yeah, I wonder why people think you're trying to resell :stoneface:

Exactly!

It appears to be a little favoritism on NT but its cool I will keep my multi pickups pics to myself. Just wanted to big up Jaysfordays9 and the rest of the NT fam that shared the knowledge.

There's def differences in reporting and deleting but chances are higher if you post multiple sizes and your username is like a stores name :lol:

20180315_083028_zpsuyiw6pdo.jpg

Ok.

NT 12 my apologies...

dont get salty at me. i didnt report it. i wasnt the one who removed it. and i wasnt the one who made the rule. all i did was state my opinion. you barking up the wrong tree.
ya dont like it, talk to a mod about it.

Never sold a pair of shoes to anyone on NT and not concerned with trying to....

your username here is also the exact name of a website that resells kicks. im not gonna link it here, but when I google kickzrus its literally the first entry that pops up. youre gonna tell me its a co-inky-dink right? lol....lets also not get into your sig....not concerned with selling on NT eh? me and mine= me and my customers?

SELLING: JORDAN 1 HIGH OG ROYAL sz 1̶0̶.̶5̶, 11.5, 1̶2̶, & 1̶3̶. JORDAN 6 ALL-STARS sz 12.5, JORDAN SPACE JAMS SIZE 13, SF AF 1 DESSERT CAMO sz 13, JORDAN DMP GOLD (2005) ft "J-O-R-D-A-N" EYELETS sz 12

Last edited:
dont get salty at me. i didnt report it. i wasnt the one who removed it. and i wasnt the one who made the rule. all i did was state my opinion. you barking up the wrong tree.

your username here is also the exact name of a website that resells kicks. im not gonna link it here, but when I google kickzrus its literally the first entry that pops up. youre gonna tell me its a co-inky-dink right? lol....lets also not get into your sig....not concerned with selling on NT eh? me and mine= me and my customers?

SELLING: JORDAN 1 HIGH OG ROYAL sz 1̶0̶.̶5̶, 11.5, 1̶2̶, & 1̶3̶. JORDAN 6 ALL-STARS sz 12.5, JORDAN SPACE JAMS SIZE 13, SF AF 1 DESSERT CAMO sz 13, JORDAN DMP GOLD (2005) ft "J-O-R-D-A-N" EYELETS sz 12
:rofl:. Exactly

FACTS. Not fake news.

Exactly!

It's not so much favoritism but knowing the person that posts multiples normally buys multiples for themselves to keep. Obviously you aren't well known, your name is a store, and you posted several different sizes, so it's fair for people to assume you're a reseller.

I’m glad that after 2 weeks my bred toes came in from stockx sucks the 2nd pair I bought didn’t pass the verification process ohh well I’m happy with 1 pair but had to compare these to my black toes and sbb’s And definitely kinda disappointed the only part the leather is plush on my pair is on the toe box and the heel area but overall I say bred quality but absolutely not sbb quality but I’ll still pick the bred toes over SBB’s when it comes to colorway

Attachments

• E88219DB-59BE-49C2-8B96-3208A1C20723.jpeg
    E88219DB-59BE-49C2-8B96-3208A1C20723.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 45
  • EA674BA6-A6B7-4FA2-B406-AD6FFE2E531E.jpeg
    EA674BA6-A6B7-4FA2-B406-AD6FFE2E531E.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 4F199314-2F14-49BE-A9F0-E139379D0AED.jpeg
    4F199314-2F14-49BE-A9F0-E139379D0AED.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 8CB135D4-22A7-4612-80DD-F5FDD745B2B4.jpeg
    8CB135D4-22A7-4612-80DD-F5FDD745B2B4.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 42
  • C2AD1A6F-8A84-48FD-8849-2507C37E23F8.jpeg
    C2AD1A6F-8A84-48FD-8849-2507C37E23F8.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 36
Exactly!

You have no idea what your talking about. There is NO favoritism at all. The staff tries to delete all posts that are against the rules. This is a big forum with lots of people posting all the time, some posts slip through the cracks and are missed by the staff. The only person that needs to do a better job is you by not making posts that are against the rules.

I’m glad that after 2 weeks my bred toes came in from stockx sucks the 2nd pair I bought didn’t pass the verification process ohh well I’m happy with 1 pair but had to compare these to my black toes and sbb’s And definitely kinda disappointed the only part the leather is plush on my pair is on the toe box and the heel area but overall I say bred quality but absolutely not sbb quality but I’ll still pick the bred toes over SBB’s when it comes to colorway
Nice pics man. So funny I put the same Jumpman sticker on my hamper too

You have no idea what your talking about. There is NO favoritism at all. The staff tries to delete all posts that are against the rules. This is a big forum with lots of people posting all the time, some posts slip through the cracks and are missed by the staff. The only person that needs to do a better job is you by not making posts that are against the rules.

Once again, never made any attempt to sell on this forum or site for that matter.

I’ve seen pics that weren’t removed of boxes to the ceiling here and members make inquiries about selling and buying in forums but its nothing Im going to lose sleep over. I have watched this forum for longer than most members and moderators bought their first pair of kicks or had a clue what NT was frfr.

At the end of the day, the moderator(s) have demonstrated both unprofessionalism when I inquired about my post directly to clarify and favoritism, IMO.

Everyone is entitled to one... Hopefully I don’t get banned for having one along with more than multiple sizes of releases that are not for sale. LOL

Once again, never made any attempt to sell on this forum or site for that matter.

I’ve seen pics that weren’t removed of boxes to the ceiling here and members make inquiries about selling and buying in forums but its nothing Im going to lose sleep over. I have watched this forum for longer than most members and moderators bought their first pair of kicks or had a clue what NT was frfr.

At the end of the day, the moderator(s) have demonstrated both unprofessionalism when I inquired about my post directly to clarify and favoritism, IMO.

Everyone is entitled to one... Hopefully I don’t get banned for having one along with more than multiple sizes of releases that are not for sale. LOL

not for sale like the shoes in your sig? the mods arent lacking professionalism. youre just lacking intelligence.

btw, this is a free forum. you arent paying the mods anything. so technically, they dont have to be nice to you if they dont want to. take that professionalism crap and shove it. u are owed nothing. you broke a rule, and got caught.

quit boohooing and take ya medicine.

Last edited:

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom