Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

where'd you get that info from? I always hear of it being just a certain amount of stock and they obviously pick from the 10M pot then go down from there if 10M crew didn't eat the whole stock .

That info was posted here on an earlier release several months ago.

Also, people here have won with less than 10 minutes from stores that other NT members WITH 10 min lost.

AEF90BE5-D2BC-4822-B58C-FABB979FD151.jpeg

people who have contributed 0 codes up in here complaining about no codes.......LOL

entitlement szn in full effect.

Whenever I go to my local footlocker (i know these are FA only) the employee takes my phone and puts the code in. They have never just told me the code. This is Strongsville OH location. I guess I assumed incorrectly that people sharing codes had an inside man.

They even take my phone when I pickup to verify my code.

Anybody else in Detroit trying to camp at Mr Alan’s on Friday? I’m strongly considering it :rolleyes

Can we all just agree that they need to drop a Blue Toe next to complete the Ninja Turtle collection?
(SBB, Bred Toe, Court Purp, Pine green for general turtle color)

Guy on instagram did a custom like this with his Game Royals, pretty nice IMO lol

Whenever I go to my local footlocker (i know these are FA only) the employee takes my phone and puts the code in. They have never just told me the code. This is Strongsville OH location. I guess I assumed incorrectly that people sharing codes had an inside man.

They even take my phone when I pickup to verify my code.

some peeps have screen recording on when they hand the employee their phone. but most people get em from twitter and share on here.

Back
Top Bottom