If another person do will do

First person rejected me

Second person Caroline is looking
Only 3,5,7 left so
I would be surprised is anyone get a size 10

I did ask about Bred Toes
None left

Last edited:
Just got my shipping email from footlocker.com purchase strike out on the sw 97 so these were a consolation prize knew wasnt gonna hit on the SNKRS draw

Easier than getting strikes by lightning

i honestly think you have a better chance of getting yourself struck by lightning than winning some of these kicks on the draw.... just go outside onto the roof of the tallest building in the area during a thunderstorm with a metal pot on your head and run around LOL

disclaimer: i take no responsibility for your charred body if you try the above.

Did y’all call FTL n FTA for phone orders this time? Any luck? Imma chill cuz I got like 3 pairs sitting pretty

Think these are gonna rise over time. I mean damn i never expected the 2014 B/W to be what they are now. Yeah that was a long time ago but still. Theyre goin for alot

Think these are gonna rise over time. I mean damn i never expected the 2014 B/W to be what they are now. Yeah that was a long time ago but still. Theyre goin for alot

are they really going for alot? I see 260 for a size 13 on stock X. I dont think thats over the top for an older DS 1

not to derail the thread more, but the new loves shot up pretty crazy. I copped on discount like a week after release, always wanted the pair.

I guess if you really wanted to wait it out the resell on these will be there later. Def not the immediate cash in resellers were anticipating though.

Black and whites are an OG, these are not. I’d say these go for similar prices as the all star 1s down the road.

Yeah these are way better lol. These are really fire too it's crazy that they tanked resell but Im glad. Just made it easier to cop.

imo its one of the best colorways releasing this year, its funny how shady so many stores were being with resale not even being there....

not looking forward to the shadow pickups if I hit again :smh:

All star 1s might be the best moving NON OG color tho with these. But whatever yal say.
These won’t be at the prices of actual OGs, that’s one thing I’m certain of.
It’s either OG or limited when it comes to 1s or no one really wants em.

Back
Top Bottom