Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Pic via@bull1trc
24175106_499289467137632_625957437186244608_n.jpg

450 was my initial bid on stocks, but it wasn't happening. I got word that there will be a wider release during all star, but it isn't confirmed so I ain't wanna risk it, but I'm sure they will

450 was my initial bid on stocks, but it wasn't happening. I got word that there will be a wider release during all star, but it isn't confirmed so I ain't wanna risk it, but I'm sure they will

People keep saying this but don't realize that THIS is the pair releasing All Star Weekend, check the style codes and you'll see. These have the LA branding as well for the game itself
air-jordan-1-la-all-star-555088-031-1-620x620.jpg
:

well if that's true I'm glad I gotta pair bc the will obviously only go up and the pair pictured above no bueno. I have a hard time believing top 3 gold is complexcon exclusive. my guy said they will release, I'm sure they will in some capacity. it will still be limited. just my feeling, but obviously could be wrong

well if that's true I'm glad I gotta pair bc the will obviously only go up and the pair pictured above no bueno. I have a hard time believing top 3 gold is complexcon exclusive. my guy said they will release, I'm sure they will in some capacity. it will still be limited. just my feeling, but obviously could be wrong

They were not a ComplexCon exclusive because Nike boutiques just released them. That was the release, NRG accounts that Nike listed here: https://news.nike.com/footwear/air-jordan-1-top-3-gold

FootDistrict def had a fake raffle.

I saw 2 guys in the comments saying they won even after all this time... decided to lurk and scroll through their pages a week later.... a bunch of shoes posted on each and none were the top 3s lol... just sounds extremely fishy which is why you can’t trust all raffles... a lot of raffles/fake give aways are solely to get more followers on IG

The “winning” accounts are normally employees

Need these.I will definitely purchase this pair just playing the waiting game at the moment to see if their will be a wider release.Im going to sell my extra pair of Chis and use the funds towards the top3 golds.

it had crossed my mind, but i didn't think it was a good idea to get rid of my extra chis so i just copped. i don't regret it. almost pulled out top 3s for this past weekend's trip to oakland, but i couldn't do it. i thought it was too soon. :frown:

I’m debating with myself,but I’m unsure if their will be a wider release as speculated by several different sources.This colorway is fire and the Chis aren’t my normal size anyhow.

People keep saying this but don't realize that THIS is the pair releasing All Star Weekend, check the style codes and you'll see. These have the LA branding as well for the game itself
air-jordan-1-la-all-star-555088-031-1-620x620.jpg
:

Thought those release in Jan. I think these will be in February.

Thought those release in Jan. I think these will be in February.

No sir. They are 100% the February All Star Weekend Jordan 1 release. They have LA branding on the insoles and all.

Look at the style codes even if you need more proof.

Top 3 Gold will not be coming back unless it's a small pop up restock on random sites, if that.

Back
Top Bottom