Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

4ea.jpg

Who are they ?

Oh I don't know. Just scroll through numerous threads. Man you know what I'm talking about smh.

And FTL still haven't updated the app and it's Monday. Nike/JB is on some pure BS. One thing I can respect about Adidas is that they let us know a week or so in advance on what sites and stores are getting their shoes. Full store listings would have been up by at least last week. It's Monday for a shoe that drops Friday and we don't know what Footlockers across the US are getting them ...or how they will sell them. It's pathetic.

Oh I don't know. Just scroll through numerous threads. Man you know what I'm talking about smh.

And FTL still haven't updated the app and it's Monday. Nike/JB is on some pure BS. One thing I can respect about Adidas is that they let us know a week or so in advance on what sites and stores are getting their shoes. Full store listings would have been up by at least last week. It's Monday for a shoe that drops Friday and we don't know what Footlockers across the US are getting them ...or how they will sell them. It's pathetic.

Peep the PS PG2, release has been pushed back all the way til Wednesday... smh!

Peep the PS PG2, release has been pushed back all the way til Wednesday... smh!

Exactly! It's all bad. Something isn't right. Their whole logistics process is screwed up. I gotta hit up my local store to see what exactly is going because even they were confused on this weeks releases a few weeks ago. All of this is coming from corporate so don't yell at your local stores when you give them calls.

I could use the codes myself for once tho

I’d drive to the store to pick them up but I’m def not driving 2 hrs one way to check in :lol:

Exactly! It's all bad. Something isn't right. Their whole logistics process is screwed up. I gotta hit up my local store to see what exactly is going because even they were confused on this weeks releases a few weeks ago. All of this is coming from corporate so don't yell at your local stores when you give them calls.

It’s what happens when Nike tries to release dozens of shoes in one week!

As for codes, NYC is out of the loop

My local champs was even shocked they are FCFS. I got a feeling they will change to raffles...these suburban kids around here had small riots over FOG Vans so you know gold toes gone be crazy. Apparently JB wants these to sell out...I get it. But you pull stunts like this for Game Royals...not gold toes.

Back
Top Bottom