Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I’m thinking I have a real chance at a pair now with every finish line near me doing fcfs and the champs and FTL/HOH switched to app reserves and my accounts are 10m HS as well. Called one FNL that’s about 40 minutes away and they said they would hold me a pair and call me back Thursday to confirm since I’m driving from a distance. Hopefully that holds true. Now I just need to get the black OVOs and the free throw line 3s tomorrow for retail. Going to bed with high hopes. I’m ready for action packed shoe week to be over so I can quit checking my emails like it’s a pocket pikachu. Good luck everyone.

How does the app work? I haven't bought any shoes since royal 1's, it says I have a 6 minute headstart on the app..ok what's next

Feeling better about my chances :nthat: Is it really true about the more money spent better chance or are all 10M's equal?

Why would that have changed from a month ago? The same malls would’ve been worried for Yeezy, etc. FTL has such questionable decision makers.

So was this a logistical thing or a head fake from FTL Inc?

I got a theory that it was because of the PG Playstation release. They must have had trouble with the app since it kept pushing the release back. Now its over and I guess it's working right. They switched everything back.

I have never done a app reservation. Do I have to go into the store for anything as far as verifying my reservation after reserving on the app?

I would hope you at least have accounts that are in platinum or gold star VIP status cause if not just skip over this release and go for BC3's. You won't reserve a thing if you haven't built your accounts up to get the full 10 min head start on a limited or over hyped release. To answer your question though after your successfully reserve a sneaker you go in store to pick up and pay for your reservation.

I have never done a app reservation. Do I have to go into the store for anything as far as verifying my reservation after reserving on the app?

That means you aren't in platinum vip status. To achieve this you must spend $300 in a year at FTL and Champs and I think $225 at footaction within a year to get 3 more mins and to get 1 more min go get in at a store prior to the check in deadline giving you a full 10 mins. 6 mins and in most cases with hyped releases even 9 or 10 mins won't get you the shoe. Gotta have 10 mins and have accounts on releases like this.

I just have a 6min head start.

I just have a 6min head start.

downloadfile-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom