Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I picked up my pair at FTL with no issue. According to the associate I talked to they got about 200 pairs, that seemed awfully high, but who knows. Said there was a line of people before opening thinking it was still FCFS waiting. They weren't happy to find out it switched to the app. I predict a bunch of people back in the store at 6 picking up left over pairs.

So glad I am somewhat obsessive about everything and stay on top of this stuff.

Last edited:
Anyone help me out with an item number or anything on this shirt?
E81D1124-7093-4A7F-86B1-A7482087C5DF.jpeg

Attachments

• 81B5B334-6BB0-42D3-B90F-17BCC7998608.jpeg
    81B5B334-6BB0-42D3-B90F-17BCC7998608.jpeg
    863.3 KB · Views: 6
No rewards allowed on these :smh: QS

can’t wait for them to say no reward on III either

It's time for me to retire,man. I don't even know how to cop shoes anymore. Don't even think it's worth it to call my local stores cuz It sounds like they all got swooped with app reservations.

All I got is SNKRS and as bad as SNKRS is, eastbay/champs/finishline/footlocker websites are all straight trash.

It's time for me to retire man. I don't even know how to cop shoes anymore. All I got is SNKRS.

As bad as SNKRS is, Eastvay/champs/finishline/footlocker websites are all straight trash.

Man...I didnt even wake up in time for the release. I think it's time for me to retire

This realease sucked, what are the chances of someone trading a pair of third gold toes for my royals

Back
Top Bottom