Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Gold Toes on the left, Top 3's on the right...

14akl7r.jpg

So I lucked up on the gold toes with an online raffle, but I also have the Melo 1's as well. Don't feel like I need 2 black/gold(ish) pair of 1's....so while I wait for the gold toes to be shipped to me, which one do you keep??

So I lucked up on the gold toes with an online raffle, but I also have the Melo 1's as well. Don't feel like I need 2 black/gold(ish) pair of 1's....so while I wait for the gold toes to be shipped to me, which one do you keep??

These are far better than the Melo's. Melo's are a dope colorway, but cheap materials.

Went to see if there were any leftovers at downtown Brooklyn. Nope, 2-3 tops.

Pretty sure some were kept for employees/friends

I confused about the size run of these. All footsites and NDC had men's going from size 4-14. While Villa had separate GS sizes and I believe a EU site had wmns sizes. I'm assuming that even the men's size that started at size 4 will be like Yeezys in that they are all same quality and general sizing with no differences. Because we know JB holds back on quality for GS sizes and they used to make men's sizes starting at sized 6 instead of 7

I’m new to 1’s are you guys usually able to lace them all the way to the top?

Attachments

• 2F0BAAF3-8F19-40E8-B797-9DF7A2880F0B.jpeg
    2F0BAAF3-8F19-40E8-B797-9DF7A2880F0B.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 50
Just picked my pair up. Sad I didn’t get retail but not sad that resell isn’t too bad on them.
A4F17748-79C4-40D6-A8F0-2D379B83583A.jpeg

I applaud how clean & shiny the floor is as well as the entire kitchen, because some people post pics and don't care what their crib look like. You use Murphy Oil on the floor?

I applaud how clean & shiny the floor is as well as the entire kitchen, because some people post pics and don't care what their crib look like. You use Murphy Oil on the floor?
I’m not gonna lie.... I just pay the mortgage here. She picked the house, chose the options, and makes it look nice.

I just throw shoes around until she evicts me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom