Air Jordan 1 Retro OG Black/Red - No Buying/Selling/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chimp Store will be releasing these tonight at midnight (12AM PST). One per customer, multiples will get cancelled.

i have a size 10 shadow and 9.5 in the bred 1s and its unreal how much narrower the 9.5 is. i wouldve gotten a 10 in the bred if i could do it over.

250 shipped for em is bananas
sick.gif

Glad a thread is back on. These threads should be used to help people get a pair or two. Not rage on each other and call each other out...

i have a size 10 shadow and 9.5 in the bred 1s and its unreal how much narrower the 9.5 is. i wouldve gotten a 10 in the bred if i could do it over.

Good to know, I sized up .5 on these bc I went TTS on Shadows and they were tight at the toes. They stretched, but you can see stress marks around the toe area where they gave..

Glad a thread is back on. These threads should be used to help people get a pair or two. Not rage on each other and call each other out...
That's what my initial thought was when joining. I clearly learned that this isn't the case in most threads here lol

very very emotional release. These things were hard to get but everybody should lighten up and realize not every shoe can be had for retail. Its just the nature of sneakers now, and its unfortunate. My pair is scheduled for friday, hope everyone gets theirs!

Price is only going up on ebay sadly for buyers/ happily for resellers.

Good luck everyone!

That sounds good on paper, but to actually apply that theory in real life is a different story.

The salt impairs judgement and clouds the mind.

Paid $315 shipped for these. Seller seems legit, receipt and all. We'll see when they get here. I've never paid more than $250 for a pair of sneakers and swore I never would. These are the ultimate J's for me and I struck out online (again). No regrets if everything checks out...

I knew the other thread would get locked today. My boy Bigj don't mess around.
REMEMBER NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED. ANYONE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING WILL BE BANNED FROM THE THREAD. AND KEEP THE GM TALK OUT.
Let's play nice, we're supposed to be a community not a bunch of immature children. In the end they're just shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom