Air Jordan 1 Sapphire material change

NOOOOOO!! I was so stoked about the original pics of these. These were gonna be a 2 pair cop for me. I wont even look at these nasty patent leathernightmares. Dam it JB!

What's wrong with you people?!!! This joint is HOT!!! I love how this looks and hope they go through with it. I'm copping x2. I would've alsocopped x2 of the "Infared" or "Max Orange" or whatever you wanna call it if they hadn't changed it to nylon. To me, that material ischeaper and JB is just saving more money in their pockets. Bring on the patent!

Originally Posted by SneakDaFreak81

What's wrong with you people?!!! This joint is HOT!!! I love how this looks and hope they go through with it. I'm copping x2. I would've also copped x2 of the "Infared" or "Max Orange" or whatever you wanna call it if they hadn't changed it to nylon. To me, that material is cheaper and JB is just saving more money in their pockets. Bring on the patent!
indifferent.gif

2977031587_58b1f103f2.jpg

JB continues to let me keep money in my pocket. i was going to cop, but not anymore.

What's wrong with you people?!!! This joint is HOT!!! I love how this looks and hope they go through with it. I'm copping x2. I would've also copped x2 of the "Infared" or "Max Orange" or whatever you wanna call it if they hadn't changed it to nylon. To me, that material is cheaper and JB is just saving more money in their pockets. Bring on the patent!
286zt6f.gif

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was looking forward to buying these. Almost cussed to express how disappointed/robbed I feel.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif

2977031587_58b1f103f2.jpg

Why the stoneface? I bet those that are complaining about these now will end up copping. It's gonna be one of those "Oh, these don't look badafter all." & "Oh, these grew on me." I garuantee it. I know what looks good or not upon first look. And like I said, these are hot!

Too much patent. Reminds me of the '03 1's, but I think that you can't pull this off with just one color on the upper. More colors would be niceand I'm also curious to see how these would look with black laces. I'm not gonna say def pass but I'm definitely 80/20 against.

Why the stoneface? I bet those that are complaining about these now will end up copping. It's gonna be one of those "Oh, these don't look bad after all." & "Oh, these grew on me." I garuantee it. I know what looks good or not upon first look. And like I said, these are hot!

Oh! Well since you know then I guess they are hot. Gosh and I totally thought they weren't. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Btw, welcome to NT, we appreciate having someone who "know's" whats hot.

Just bustin yer chops bro.....
grin.gif

those shoes are garbage. i was considering buying it when i saw the first version of it.

still to much blue for me
same thing with the gucci's there was too much red
and now with the patent leather it got worse

they both suck.. but atleast before you could have put white laces and make them alright... but they'll sit on shelfs

Back
Top Bottom