Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS IN ALL MY YEARS IN THE SNEAKER WORLD.

WHY? IS THIS AN EFFORT TO STUNT AT THE MALL?

CUZ PERSONALLY IM THROWING ON SOME SWEATS AND FLIP FLOPS, COPPIN AND GOING BACK TO THE CRIB.

Dude why you care what others wear or do... Mind your business. Dude is happy with his purchase that's all.

Anyways my 2nd pair should be arriving from Nike tomorrow. Then ill decide which pair ima keep. So hard not to wear these. Will be tempted to keep both. What I really want to do is trade the 2nd pair for a pair of RSBB or sell and get RSBB. They are the ones that got away :frown:

I've never understood wearing sweats and flip flops outside the house, unless it's in the backyard or to check the mail.

Last edited:

I'm going either black or white laces with these, dudes be doing the most going with ridiculous lace jobs and putting all the lace choices on the shoe at once. It's like people die if they're not special snowflakes from the rest, trying to be unique as possible even if it's stupid looking.
If laced correctly the blue and red doesnt look that bad, the shoe is already sort of stupid to begin with, might as well add more stupidity to it.  

I'm going either black or white laces with these, dudes be doing the most going with ridiculous lace jobs and putting all the lace choices on the shoe at once. It's like people die if they're not special snowflakes from the rest, trying to be unique as possible even if it's stupid looking.
If laced correctly the blue and red doesnt look that bad, the shoe is already sort of stupid to begin with, might as well add more stupidity to it.  

:lol: :lol: if this aint the truth! And yall doing THEE most with the over matching of these shoes with that jacket above

Back home in Hawaii when I was in middle school it was a thing to wear flip flops with ankle socks. Like it was a trend lmao. The Scott's slippahz with the ankle socks. My moms told me how stupid I looked but I told her it's what everyone is doing at school! lol Mom always knows best

View media item 2248074
I had talked myself into keeping these, but I'm just not happy with the build. They look great but I was hoping for at least the nicer side panels. Oh well, hopefully someone else can enjoy

Dang. Were they double boxed?

Yup double boxed... But it's been cold and wet... Boxes weakens even more. I'm pretty sure it takes a beating on the way to Cali... Long way!

The shipping box looks worst...

Last edited:
This time of year UPS trucks are packed to the brim

RIP

I just hope if I am able to get the Space Jams online that the box don't get damaged like that.. I'll be pissed. I can care less about those 1 box. I can grab one at any nike outlet spot... But those 11 boxes will be harder to replaced.

I just hope if I am able to get the Space Jams online that the box don't get damaged like that.. I'll be pissed. I can care less about those 1 box. I can grab one at any nike outlet spot... But those 11 boxes will be harder to replaced.
Tru I'd be vexed

I hate when people say easy cop for 1's and all. It maybe is cause of the the area, but dang these 11's quantity.... that instore reservation should be easy for sj

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom