Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

laugh.gif
....MAN, I swore I was done with J's until the Royals. But IDK, these growing on me.

They might as well just raise the price on both sites cause heads just buying multiple pairs to resellm. Annoys me the guys looking for pairs wont even have a chance because of those cats just being greedy. :evil:.

They might as well just raise the price on both sites cause heads just buying multiple pairs to resellm. Annoys me the guys looking for pairs wont even have a chance because of those cats just being greedy. :evil:.
That's exactly what's guna happen.

Ordered from WB? Can you explain why you need 2 pairs of a shoe that is guna be super limited?
Keep 1, sell the other, use that profit to buy other 1s missed like SBBs, Chicago's etc.

It's what I would do if I had the patience to buy sneakers I didn't want and trade/sell them.

But I don't have the patience for that nonsense lol I have my black infrared 6s that I've been trying to sell/trade since the Master 12s drop since I figured a Nike Air pair is on the horizon eventually and I still haven't gotten a good offer

Back
Top Bottom