Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

is it me or does anyone else see breds,royals,black toes and frags as the shoes these represent? ok so the side panels being white represent the chicagos but the white panel sides are most def black toes and frags

These look amazing, great execution. If these had the black panels on the outside rather the inside view, they would look too much like black lance mountains. definitely getting a pair
YES
is it me or does anyone else see breds,royals,black toes and frags as the shoes these represent? ok so the side panels being white represent the chicagos but the white panel sides are most def black toes and frags
YES AGAIN

THE WHITE/RED SIDE SHOULD HAVE HAD A RED CHECK AND RED LACE PANEL TO MATCH THE CHICAGO.. THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME ASIDE FORM THE NON OG TREATMENT

Last edited:
YES

YES AGAIN

THE WHITE/RED SIDE SHOULD HAVE HAD A RED CHECK AND RED LACE PANEL TO MATCH THE CHICAGO.. THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME ASIDE FORM THE NON OG TREATMENT
Non OG treatment? in what way, arent they highs with nike air and a blank heel? sorry im just trying to see if i missed something

Guy 1: Breds are going to be so easy man, I'm getting a Harlem of pairs :smokin

Guy 2: Yeeeeea dude we are totally going to eat

Come RD: :frown: :smh: >: :\ [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

I agree, the sheep will flock. But I hope otherwise :lol:

I knew the Bred 1's release was going to turn into Chi 1's release.

Yeah....these mos def are representing for the blacktoe, frag, chicago, BRed, royal colorways. I'm assuming the top 3 is the color blocking options for 1s: a blacktoe option, alt colored toebox, and bi-colored panelling. 

Non OG treatment? in what way, arent they highs with nike air and a blank heel? sorry im just trying to see if i missed something
IM TALKING ABOUT THE SIDE AND BACK STITCHING.. LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT THE SIDES RIGHT BUT THE BACK IS A BOTHER.. THEN AGAIN, THESE MAY NOT BE OFFICIAL PICS

BACK TAB STITCHING AND POSSIBLE HEIGHT

SIDE STICHING ABOVE THE CHECK

boys naming 5 shoes lol

the shoe is named top 3

I'd assume black/reds, royals and chicagos

boys naming 5 shoes lol

the shoe is named top 3

I'd assume black/reds, royals and chicagos
Get that's what Nike is going with ... but clearly with them going with each shoe being half black and half white there are other 1s visable. Also, Nike has been selling us the 'banned' myth for 30+ years so Nike is not above marketing something as something else. 
laugh.gif

Get that's what Nike is going with ... but clearly with them going with each shoe being half black and half white there are other 1s visable. Also, Nike has been selling us the 'banned' myth for 30+ years so Nike is not above marketing something as something else. :lol:

the 3 colorways combined made various other combos

but all those other shoes are the same colors anyway, just with different placement

To all the people that don't want these. I can assure y'all, these will be just as sought after as Yeezy 350 Beluga's. These will fly in a blink of an eye. Better do your best with raffles and connects. Come a week before release. They hype and fanfare is going to be through the roof.

With that being said, i'm all the way in on these. Double or nothing.

To all the people that don't want these. I can assure y'all, these will be just as sought after as Yeezy 350 Beluga's. These will fly in a blink of an eye. Better do your best with raffles and connects. Come a week before release. They hype and fanfare is going to be through the roof.

I've been trying to illustrate that for the longest...

will def be grabbing a few pairs, but these will be worn very sparingly... on some levels i like, but on others i don't.

What does that have to do with people who don't want these lol? Are you saying just go for them to resell them because they will be hyped, because if someone doesn't like them that's the only reason to go after them.

I think they are ******* ugly as sin. Only reason I would cop would be to resell but I don't like to do that if I'm not buying the shoe to wear (I would sometimes buy a second pair to flip if it's semi limited and I have the opportunity.)

the "one side white, one side black" thing would be more then enough. Them mismatching the toesbox and backpanels and soles also ist just overdoing it to the max

Back
Top Bottom