Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

want to get a pair of black yin yangs for the tongue swap but I want the black yin yangs to wear

it's not worth the trouble of a double up

Anyone do mis-match laces...? Anyone got any pics...? Got mine in unsure how to lace. I like all combo's I've seen so far but mainly interested in black/colored combos...

Not sure whether to keep these or sell them. Missed out on the breds awhile ago so got these as an impulse buy. Now I just want breds more lol. hmm

I need them honestly the more I see them they are growing on me like the SBB I hate when I fake on an easily attainable shoe then try to talk myself out of liking them smh

Okay, starting to get a little concerned. Approaching the 24 hour mark and I've heard a lot about their reputation for cancelling orders. 

just got off the phone with them. rep told me everything went through and it should be shipping out today/tomorrow.

just got off the phone with them. rep told me everything went through and it should be shipping out today/tomorrow.
Nice, guess I'll just wait and hope everything works out. What size did you get? I ordered when the 9's, 9.5's and 10's were still showing in stock so I'm guessing I should be okay. 

FTL has lots of sizes on the App

Just ordered Sz 11

Go go go

Just got email from stockx saying that the shoes I ordered were not authentic. Maybe they are doing their jobs after all 

Back
Top Bottom