Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

safe_image.php

Sneak Geekz just posted this on his Facebook page.
pimp.gif

Clean
pimp.gif
 cant wait for these

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

safe_image.php

pimp.gif

Clean
pimp.gif
 cant wait for these

So clean that jb forgots to made the midsolesBlack on these sample pair. Imagine a xi concordwith black midsoles dude, would u like it then?The chicagos are meant to have the black midsoleLike the regional Xs did. The alteration ofThe sockliner and stitched 23 is already The limit for me to still get these.

multiple pairs will be copped
pimp.gif

This and white cement 4s will be the only jordan shoe I buy next year

i dont like 10s at all but im in love with these and all of the city series 10s, might be the only 10s i buy ever

Damn, how is it that the Concord XI's don't come out until December 23rd and I already have them ... but we have new news about the Chicago X's yet? Hopefully they haven't been scrapped, again.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

cmoneymontana wrote:

pimp.gif

Clean
pimp.gif
 cant wait for these

So clean that jb forgots to made the midsolesBlack on these sample pair. Imagine a xi concordwith black midsoles dude, would u like it then?The chicagos are meant to have the black mudsoleLike the regional Xs did. The alteration ofThe sockliner and stitched 23 is already The limit for me to still get these.

Yeah, that's already 3 strikes for me: 
  • a checker pattern sockliner instead of a solid red 
  • '23' instead of '45' (or preferably no # stitching)
  • a white midsole instead of black
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

multiple pairs will be copped
pimp.gif

This and white cement 4s will be the only jordan shoe I buy next year

Only 2 shoes i got in my sights right now for 2012.

Mannnn just make the midsole black like it should be! Once that white midsole gets dirty its a wrap
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Aww man. My friend mentioned these to me. I cannot believe they changed the checked and midsole. I could care less about no number, 23, or 45 but just keep them original looking. So disapointing. I had the womens white with the mint blue color and used them for ball only and the white midsole is a magnet for scrapes, marks, and dirt.

I wonder if these will squeak? My cdp X squeak, this !!@ just reminds me of the time pippen had them on and pointed at the bottom the at the camera , (1994) come back Mike!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

looks good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna try and get these before december
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you either are too young to know that the OG's had black midsoles or just overlooked that the sample pic
by MN shows a AJ "Chicago X" with white midsole.

JB is really messing good chances to increase its sales by ruining classic colorways 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toneloc83

white midsole=no go
tired.gif
or PASS, ruined another classic.
If they really want to release that one with the white sole, please with another colorway but not replacing the Chicagos!

Not the same without the black midsole. Went from must cop to possible pass. Have to wait for more pics to surface

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Not the same without the black midsole. Went from must cop to possible pass. Have to wait for more pics to surface

Couldn't of said it any better

safe_image.php

pimp.gif
Ouch.........first time seeing
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That really changes the whole shoe SMH

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

looks good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna try and get these before december
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you either are too young to know that the OG's had black midsoles or just overlooked that the sample pic
by MN shows a AJ "Chicago X" with white midsole.

JB is really messing good chances to increase its sales by ruining classic colorways 
sick.gif
you do realize RETROS are never EXACT compared to OGs...people itch and moan every release. same story every time...go spend $500+ for an OG pair that will probably crumble/fall apart on you...Ill take a retro colroway even if its not EXACTLY like OGs

you can go down the line of retros that are not EXACTLY like OGs.... cement 3s, flint 13s, metallic Vs, cardinal VII, Olympic VII, concords, etc. etc. etc. and they still sell.....

face the FACTS...we will NEVER see a RETRO being an EXACT REPLICA of OGs

be happy (or mad) that you are getting a retro of an OG that has never been made before...people are in for a rude awakening in 2012 if they think retros will look just like OGs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

white midsole= 1 pair
if midsole changes to black..then 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom