Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Another mediocre colorway that all the drones, know-nothings, bandwagoners and hypebeasts will no doubt exhaust to the point of ridiculousness....

Nearly EVERY other colorway in the "City Series" X trumps these, but I will say for the right price I would like to own these cuz of the 45insignia....

As I age and my children grow, this whole Air Jordan thing becomes smaller and less important. Excuse me if I seem bash-ready, but I just came from the 60+ VIIthread and all these people (edit: kids) are in there like "those look fake, etc" and I can't help but wonder two things;

1. what is the average age of an NT member who frequents the Jordan forum
AND
2. what is the extent of their knowledge of the Air Jordan legacy

I'm not talking about airjordans.com or allthingsjordan or even NT archives, how many of you snot-noses were even old and aware enough to have been blessedenough to WATCH MJ HOOP and see the new Jordans as they came out ON HIS FEET ? ? ? ?

How would you know what a fake VII looks like in an OG color ? Do you juvenile delinquents and worldwide web badasses have the OG or even an '02 Retro tocompare these with?

Or do your miniscule thought processes only allow you all to copy everything you see from everyone else and just co-sign everyone else's negativity to fitin ?

THIS FORUM IS DEDICATED TO THE LOVE OF AIR JORDANS. IF YOU DON'T LOVE THEM ANYMORE OR WHATEVER, AND ALL YOU WANNA DO IS COMPLAIN, YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLYCONSIDER DELETING YOUR MEMBERSHIP.

^the Chicago Colorway of the X's is the most sought after, and respected color of the series, and I know a lot of people on here agree; so your opiniondiffers from many others.

But may i ask you something...you stated "As I age and my children grow"
why do you have a picture of a gun and cash as your avy?

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Another mediocre colorway that all the drones, know-nothings, bandwagoners and hypebeasts will no doubt exhaust to the point of ridiculousness....

Nearly EVERY other colorway in the "City Series" X trumps these, but I will say for the right price I would like to own these cuz of the 45 insignia....

As I age and my children grow, this whole Air Jordan thing becomes smaller and less important. Excuse me if I seem bash-ready, but I just came from the 60+ VII thread and all these people (edit: kids) are in there like "those look fake, etc" and I can't help but wonder two things;

1. what is the average age of an NT member who frequents the Jordan forum
AND
2. what is the extent of their knowledge of the Air Jordan legacy

I'm not talking about airjordans.com or allthingsjordan or even NT archives, how many of you snot-noses were even old and aware enough to have been blessed enough to WATCH MJ HOOP and see the new Jordans as they came out ON HIS FEET ? ? ? ?

How would you know what a fake VII looks like in an OG color ? Do you juvenile delinquents and worldwide web badasses have the OG or even an '02 Retro to compare these with?

Or do your miniscule thought processes only allow you all to copy everything you see from everyone else and just co-sign everyone else's negativity to fit in ?

THIS FORUM IS DEDICATED TO THE LOVE OF AIR JORDANS. IF YOU DON'T LOVE THEM ANYMORE OR WHATEVER, AND ALL YOU WANNA DO IS COMPLAIN, YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER DELETING YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
why is it that the majority of old sneaker collectors always wantin to throw out this argument about "younger" people not even oldenough to watch mike play?

can you not own an old school because you were too young or not born when a 68 CUTLASS originally came out?
can you not debate september 11th attacks just because you WERENT THERE or WERENT in the VICINITY OF?

i mean seriously, so what if a person wasnt old enough to watch him play, you sound like my homie who told me i cant debate basketball with him because im notan athelete, so i told him ALLLLL those sports commentators are straight atheletes?

i just like the sneakers, they look nice, they feel nice, i just respect the REASON why they came out...not because i seen the man playing the game and iwanted to be JUST LIKE MIKE.

geeeez, you "OG" heads get on niketalk and just morph into this BRUNO mode. and dont get me started with this OG crap...

p.s. and YES "to his and her own" but a Sacramento X > Chicago X?
roll.gif
roll.gif

retro sniper yea i hope you are bash ready.
embarassed.gif

I was born in 83 and i always liked the chicago's the best, maybe its because i'm from chicago.
But age has nothing to do with preference.

Finally ! Something with my # on it. These MFs are bangin ! x2 for the fit one.

COOK # 45
get a grip.

Anyone notice the tags, it says SP08 which stands for Spring of '08. These were supposed to be in the CDP X/XIII.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Anyone notice the tags, it says SP08 which stands for Spring of '08. These were supposed to be in the CDP X/XIII.

That's why I keep telling people not to get their hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom