Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Its all demographics, if we were up there in Minnesota, probably would have less problems copping, but you know how it is down there, all the young cats following the hype and all, just see what on feed when going to the malls...all J's. 

living in minnesota i can vouch for this, however haven't tried on more limited releases since i wasn't around for the royals or breds release. But i've luckily won each raffle i've entered and hopefully can get a rsvp for the dunks at moa. Doesn't seem to be a shady up here as in some spots but maybe its just good luck on my part.

Its all demographics, if we were up there in Minnesota, probably would have less problems copping, but you know how it is down there, all the young cats following the hype and all, just see what on feed when going to the malls...all J's. 

living in minnesota i can vouch for this, however haven't tried on more limited releases since i wasn't around for the royals or breds release. But i've luckily won each raffle i've entered and hopefully can get a rsvp for the dunks at moa. Doesn't seem to be a shady up here as in some spots but maybe its just good luck on my part.

Its shady in every store down here in ATL in some fashion. U at least got folks gettin paid to hold pairs or giving them a heads up on a RSVP. But its really to be expected the employees dont make much at these retailers and they got folks throwing money at them just to be able to get to buy one pair of Js.

Last edited:
Its shady in every store down here in ATL in some fashion. U at least got folks gettin paid to hold pairs or giving them a heads up on a RSVP. But its really to be expected the employees dont make much at these retailers and they got folks throwing money at them just to be able to get to buy one pair of Js.

didn't a footlocker get robbed through a concrete wall for gammas down there??? the sneaker game just seems crazy in some places.

LOL, yes they did.
You know it, all those kids working there are hooking up all their friends and family first and than on top of it take money from other cats so they can "win" the raffles...that's why I stopped even going there and just try my luck online. 

Last edited:
LOL, yes they did.

You know it, all those kids working there are hooking up all their friends and family first and than on top of it take money from other cats so they can "win" the raffles...that's why I stopped even going their and just try my luck online. 

only thing is i can't for the life of me get a W online even with a damn bot. SMH

LOL, yes they did.

You know it, all those kids working there are hooking up all their friends and family first and than on top of it take money from other cats so they can "win" the raffles...that's why I stopped even going there and just try my luck online. 
Yeah if u dont know any of them folks workin at them places u better make friends with one of them as soon as u can if u plan on gettin some Js down here in ATL on RD. Its off the chain down here.

In deed it is, I am too old to make friends with them kids LoL. Online is fine, plenty of sites, if I don't cop, so be it, it never meant to be I guess. 

mean.gif

Super confused with my pair.. shoes came already creased by the ankle area, and something thats real crazy is that each panel of the upper is a completely different shade of grey. All of your pairs look like a single color light grey, but mine varies from super dark to medium-light different on each panel. Definitely not satisfied .. Anybody else have a similar pair? Purchased straight from FLDC. Also near the back heel, the suede is like super flat and worn out resulting it to lose its tumbled look and give it a real light grey color. 

Super confused with my pair.. shoes came already creased by the ankle area, and something thats real crazy is that each panel of the upper is a completely different shade of grey. All of your pairs look like a single color light grey, but mine varies from super dark to medium-light different on each panel. Definitely not satisfied .. Anybody else have a similar pair? Purchased straight from FLDC. Also near the back heel, the suede is like super flat and worn out resulting it to lose its tumbled look and give it a real light grey color. 
Can u exchange it? I've been hearing some bad inconsistencies over there in the states.

I've checked several pairs here and they seem to be OK so I just chose the best pair with the least glue marks on the edges of the midsole ...

What do you mean different panels, the upper and lower? Does it look the same as the sample one on the first page?
eek.gif

They put some shoes up for the other day. Infared 3 lab 5 taxi's and some others. A lot of guys who got something had their orders canceled for some reason. There's a thread on it.

Damn thats crazy i cant even imagine how mad i would be if that happened to me. I never order any new releases online i just get them on RD at the retailer in person. I live really close to the mall tho and i know a guy so its just easier that way for me anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom