AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

You’re still copping these DMPs anyhow, so quit the complaining. :lol:
You sound like the duke who said I’d cop the L&F’s with that crusty a** ankle leather.
And the same dude who said I’d cop a pair of those 2’s even tho I said I really didn’t like the model much.

I slept soundly on both and am happy I did.

If these come with letters on the eyelets and leather, I’m passing.
Leather but no letters is a “maybe”, gotta see official product.
Mesh no letters is a cop.

You can quote this come December and I can guarantee you it will be accurate. Lol

You sound like the duke who said I’d cop the L&F’s with that crusty a** ankle leather.
And the same dude who said I’d cop a pair of those 2’s even tho I said I really didn’t like the model much.

I slept soundly on both and am happy I did.

If these come with letters on the eyelets and leather, I’m passing.
Leather but no letters is a “maybe”, gotta see official product.
Mesh no letters is a cop.

You can quote this come December and I can guarantee you it will be accurate. Lol

Lol. I hate the Jordan 2s, so that wasn’t me.

Most of the thread I feel is pro leather on this release.

Then most of the thread is wrong 🤣

People who like the ballistic mesh more than leather are the people who don’t wear their 11s. Lol. Seriously, have you ever tried to clean your Concords after heavy use? Especially if you ball in them? It sucks.

So because I don’t play basketball in my 11’s, I don’t wear them? :lol:

I wear my shoes but honestly rarely need to clean them. Let alone the mesh.

I buy enough pairs so minor yellowing doesn’t bother me, and I’ve never had a pair of Concords turn THAT yellow, regardless.
The ballistic mesh is part of what makes XIs so different. Always been one of my favorite things. No interest in leather mids. But that’s just me.

I will buy these no matter what, but would prefer no lettering as my number 1 want. As for mesh or leather, it's a non og colorway so I can live with either. The materials won't be a deal breaker (unless the patent was replaced)!

These have to have a regular clear sole. even if they yellow faster. 1 to differentiate them from the concords and 2 i personally feel like it looks better with the gold accents.
Another thing I would like to see is the bulkier shape of the pre 2009 Jordan 11s. IDK how else to describe it other than being less long in the toe and bulkier in the midfoot. The 2006 pair was perfect.

air-jordan-11-dmp-2023-lead.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Wish they weren’t coming with leather uppers but still won’t deter me from grabbing a pair. This pair will suffice for me foolishly not doubling up on concords back in 2018.

What a run Jordan brand has been having in terms of retros.

-Drew
Yeah theyve actually put out some bangers in recent years in decent numbers.
Would be nice if they'd be consistent with it across the board however and fixed some of the broken models.

These have to have a regular clear sole. even if they yellow faster. 1 to differentiate them from the concords and 2 i personally feel like it looks better with the gold accents.
Another thing I would like to see is the bulkier shape of the pre 2009 Jordan 11s. IDK how else to describe it other than being less long in the toe and bulkier in the midfoot. The 2006 pair was perfect.

air-jordan-11-dmp-2023-lead.jpg
s-l500.jpg
Would prefer milky sole to compliment the gold but theyll likely keep it clear no blue tint like the OG run.

Back
Top Bottom