AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Taking these joints off ice.. first and last time rocking these joints till I can double up

IMG_8457.jpeg

Oh damn thats crazy. StockX moving like that for real. I would get in touch with a sneaker blog or Nike themselves since they were already coming at their neck.

Back in 01 footlocker on Fordham rd (used to be where Champs is currently) made us buy something Nike/Jordan related in order to cop the Blk/Cem 3s. I ended up buying some socks. Oh and I bought my pr late afternoon. Ah the good Ole days. Either way.. Here's my Shock drop pr.

20231129_101555.jpg

Real talk. "Here buy these wack **** gear and then you can get them." I'm good.....

#Creasegate is back and I'm here for it. My GOAT pair from Hong Kong just landed. So far everything checks out for HK retail pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot twist. Nike EA pairs are a early batch that wasn't exactly the color outsole they wanted. So they dropped on EA. EA pairs don't even match the SNKRs pictures. Its definitely 2023...

Two different lines maybe? SX pair maybe produced several months before the EA pair? Different line with incorrect specs.

Received SNKRS EA and a StockX pair on the same day.

Did StockX really think I wouldn't notice. Come on now...I'm a friggin "Shoe Connoisseur" I know fufu's when I see them :lol:
image.jpg
IMG_1069.jpeg
Buh buh buh
a u t h e n t i c a t i onnnn
..what a ****in joke.
Everyone here is better off checking with the forum than this so called authentication nonsense.

Keep us updated…. but u should get a refund without any trouble because like they said they don’t have that authenticity guarantee anymore

Back
Top Bottom