AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Toe box shape, insole different shade of black -insole different shade of gold for the "23" --and box label font slightly thicker on StockX pair. My main issue was that "piss in tha snow" outsole. It's glaringly obvious as soon as you flip open the box

I would have said not to lean to heavily into the outsole because depending on the factory that can happen. But when the box label, different color insole, and accent colors are off that’s a major sign that there’s an issue.

And it’s always worth pointing out, when it comes to fakes never gonna be just one thing that’s off when you compare it to retail

Last edited:
Mine are just a bit darker than the EA pair here. Normally with fakes we have multiple major issues once you microscope them. Outsole variation is the only one we've seen so far. Again I could be wrong but that's my gut feeling with everything I've seen so far. Although the one guy did mention the THANK YOU box lettering and inner sole color being different as well. I'm hoping we get an employee from a US retail store to share some photos/info soon.
He just told you several differences bro 👇👇
Toe box shape, insole different shade of black -insole different shade of gold for the "23" --and box label font slightly thicker on StockX pair. My main issue was that "piss in tha snow" outsole. It's glaringly obvious as soon as you flip open the box

What's his info?

Did you cop the overseas pair from a retail store, or third party?
ADVERTISEMENT​

I'm not sure I'm following. How is this confirmation both are legit? Did you also get the stamp in the footbed and the stamp on the inside of the box on your goat pair?

I have the box and inside stamp. Darker Grey inner sole with center punch hole marking.

I have the box and inside stamp. Darker Grey inner sole with center punch hole marking.

Ok. SNKRS app still has the pic of the yellow soles up. I guess it's just a waiting game to see what is what with this release. Overseas (yellow) vs US (white). Or if the EA was just an early batch and the rest will be yellow soles. I just joined the raffle for Hibbett, nobody else has one up yet. I was hoping to be done with this **** but here we go.

Dude is creditable. He reviews a ton of fakes with retails pairs. This reminds me of the Concord release. I was looking at DamnDee review back then and his footed stitching was a different color than my Shock drop pair. I brought it to another youtubers attention and they made a live on it. Well come to find there were differences in the footbed stitching. Some were white and some were black... Some people from the chat came on screen to show their actual purchase from SNKRS and show the differences.

Not knowing all the details here but there are differences like this that happen...

I think we're conflating the most likely, legit pairs from overseas GOAT /outsole color variance WITH the abomination that I received from StockX. My StockX pair had every single characteristic as the reps reviewed in the posted videos. (Light grey footbed w/stamp and black stitching, different insoles, box label font, etc...)

I agree we'll see outsole shade variance -but my ish wasn't subtle at ALL! It was milk vs lemonade slushy :lol:

I think we're conflating the most likely, legit pairs from overseas GOAT /outsole color variance WITH the abomination that I received from StockX. My StockX pair had every single characteristic as the reps reviewed in the posted videos. (Light grey footbed w/stamp and black stitching, different insoles, box label font, etc...)

I agree we'll see outsole shade variance -but my ish wasn't subtle at ALL! It was milk vs lemonade slushy :lol:

Goat had the same **** too :lol:

this sounds like tolerances in manufacturing.

when you make a million+ of any one thing, especially through several factories, ESPECIALLY when Nike QC ain't worth a damn, there will be variances, large and small.

and also one of the reasons, if I don't get something from Nike, FTL, or JD for the most part, its a no from me.

StockX and GOAT introduce WAY too many issues for me.

What's his info?

Did you cop the overseas pair from a retail store, or third party?
ADVERTISEMENT​

I'm not sure I'm following. How is this confirmation both are legit? Did you also get the stamp in the footbed and the stamp on the inside of the box on your goat pair?

WC3 overseas pair from retail store.

Ok...Received my 2nd pair from StockX today... *drumroll....aaannnddd...They're PERFECT!

IMG_2595.gif

IMG_1090.jpeg

4/25/23-7/13/23
LN4

*Fu-Fu's from yesterday shipped directly from STOCKX ASIA LIMITED
Pair from today shipped
from StockX LLC Lithia, GA after "verification" (most likely a US seller from SNKRS Shock drop)

(I didn't mention ordering 2 from StockX yesterday cuz I didn't want y'all roasting me when I should know better than to take such risks:lol:)

IMG_8531.jpeg

These have been sitting in my basement for like 2 weeks from the shock drop, just finally got a chance to unbox them, been busy asf. My Lady and the babies pair, haven’t secured mine yet took the shock drop L. I’m expecting to be picking up quite a few more pairs of these next week.

This is why it's always "Retail or bust" for me. Y'all got too much faith in some teenagers sniffing shoes and ruffling tissue paper.

they’re older than the kids who made em

although I mostly agree with the sentiment

I rarely buy resell

I got EA also, the soles were not that yellow. Also remember, Nike's official images are sometimes out of date right up until release. They still had images of the AJ3 'Fear' with the longer gradient like a week before launch then they finally updated it. That had a lot of people accusing people who copped early pairs via resell they got fufus.

That PEE outsole not looking good on the 3rd party pairs

I need to see PEE pairs directly from Nike to know it’s a factory variation thing

Cuz some early looks were looking real PISSY but EA pairs came out nice and faint
This is what I’m getting from this..

Maybe there is some validity to the idea of overseas pairs vs US shock drop pairs being different. This guy is based in the UK and says he copped on a shock drop after ours. His pair has that yellow sole like the pair myself and a few others received from GOAT and StockX.

Update:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231201_190525_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231201_190525_YouTube.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom