Air Jordan 11/12 CDP - Cool Grey and Bright Cactus Spizike - Jordan 2.5 and More - HD Vid

Fusion 20 lows
sick.gif

but i love the 11/12 pack and the CG spizikes
pimp.gif

thanks for the vid.

out of all of this, i have to say that i'm very impressed w/ adidas originals. i NEED those red/wht shelltoe's, as well as the wht/blk colorway if theydrop. that adidas ecstasy is nice too.

the cool grey spiz'ikes are DIRTY w/ that clear sole. the 11/12 pack, is aight to me. only for the fact that i know there will be a bunch of idiots in thelines for those, causing trouble because they weren't early enough. plan accordingly a-holes.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

so 11/12 package for 190 and th cool grey spizikes for 90
280 next month
gotta love the nike employee store
I know
grin.gif
.....Do you live here in Memphis??
very close
i live in cordova

dont understand the hype about cdps. everyone swears that the new retros are crap, and usually there's only one shoe in the pack that everyone wants. putthe 300 toward copping something better. this does seem to be the pack to cop though if you're into the packs. cant wait for the spizikes. thanks forthe vid.

Thanks Maze. I cant wait for this holiday season. Spiz'ikes are tempting, I just dont know if the funds are gonna be able to afford these and a pack

Oh man the cut on the patent leather is too short. Saw some comparison pics a little disappointed, but none the less I'd probably end up copping a pair toball in :tongue:

2 11/12 CDP for me
roll.gif
and if i have money left ima try n cop those coolgrey spiz'ike
pimp.gif

I'm gonna pass on the xi/xii pack. i wanted the xi's but i already see that this pack is gonna be hard to get and it prices for the xi's are gonnabe crazy. looking forward to the black/cactus/violet spizikes though and i'm feelin those jordan 1 lows too. they go kind of hard.

Dam, I didnt want to buy anymore Jordan package garbage, but them 12's looking so sexy, 11's look good too. Guess Ill cop at least 1 pack. Them coolgrey spizike looking tempting too.

what you know about the Adidas superstars?! OG colorways, that's wassup.

But back on topic, the cool grey spizikes are growing on me man.

Thank You Maze 11 & 12 are fire. (sorry haters, 11's look good and comfortable to me) Those checkered adidas look sweet too.

Good look on the video ,this pack is looking good ,,cant wait ..

Though I wonder if the jumpman on the 11 is backwards, to possibly throw off the ppl selling fakes ?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Thank You Maze 11 & 12 are fire. (sorry haters, 11's look good and comfortable to me) Those checkered adidas look sweet too.
Haters huh? you obviously dont know squat on how the 11s are really supposed to look. They look almost exactly how varients have been looking foryears. Man I hope I dont ever see Gentry on the street someday. Now Maze I dont know how passionate you are about them but tell me you didnt shaker ur headwhen you saw them up close

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Haters huh? you obviously dont know squat on how the 11s are really supposed to look. They look almost exactly how varients have been looking for years. Man I hope I dont ever see Gentry on the street someday
I'm sure you wouldn't do anything. Or you'd just be glad to meet him.

It's not his fault anyway.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Haters huh? you obviously dont know squat on how the 11s are really supposed to look. They look almost exactly how varients have been looking for years. Man I hope I dont ever see Gentry on the street someday
I'm sure you wouldn't do anything. Or you'd just be glad to meet him.

It's not his fault anyway.
Yea u would like to think that but yes it is his fault.

Back
Top Bottom