Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

kind of a downer. I don't have either colorway, but it isn't hard to get the og's or retro XII's

it's already post It say: Release Date: 12/26/2008 Model: Air Jordan 11/12 Countdown Pack Color: Air Jordan 11 Black/True Red-White Air Jordan 12Black/Varsity Red-Cement Grey
wink.gif

2 of my favorites, and 2 of the greats
pimp.gif

white/reds wouldve been dope but these are money too

I hope that guy on the phone is wrong, becuase this pack is gonna stink if both shoes are black and red.

So where's the confirmation? All's I see is more conjecture and speculation. I see no confirmation anywhere in this entire thread.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

This pack would be great...if both shoes hadn't released within the 7 past years. I already have both so it looks like I'm saving $310.

EXACTLY, i already have both myself.. i still may cop and wear some and keep some deadstock. them the choice would be should i un-ds the retros or the cpd

love the bred xi... and the xii... but i think the xii would of been better if it were the white and reds... i think that would of been a better seller...

Ya know, before JB made changes, they should have left it like it was with the 11's in Black/Varsity red/White, and the 12's in White/Black/Taxi. JBshould have left it like it was before they made changes.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Ya know, before JB made changes, they should have left it like it was with the 11's in Black/Varsity red/White, and the 12's in White/Black/Taxi. JB should have left it like it was before they made changes.

from the department of redundancy department......

Back
Top Bottom