Air Jordan 11 Columbia (2000) Legit Check

View media item 1247344View media item 1247368View media item 1247372View media item 1247375View media item 1247377View media item 1247381
What's up NT. Saw these Columbias a while ago and was interested in them. They have the original box, retro card, and even the tissue paper. Only thing wrong with these other than the age yellowing is minor separation as shown in the picture above. Is $250 a good price for these in this condition? Just want to make sure these are authentic before I cop my grails! Thanks in advance guys! :smile:

100% legit. It's hard to see the condition since I'm on a phone right now, but they look like they are in pretty good shape. I would try for $200 if you really want them, or just wait for the retro pair this year..

100% legit. It's hard to see the condition since I'm on a phone right now, but they look like they are in pretty good shape. I would try for $200 if you really want them, or just wait for the retro pair this year..
His starting offer is $200 shipped and his BIN is $250 shipped. Still need to add 4% from Paypal and what not so I'm guessing I'll spend a lil more than the $200 right?

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $200 shipped as well.. They are pretty used, they have yellowed pretty good.. Dont fool yourself into thinking you are gonna bring these back to day 1..The ball is in your court buddy.

Back
Top Bottom