Air Jordan 11 GS "Heiress" 12/17

They have really lost their minds with this release procedure.

View media item 2259822

This kinda reminds me how I think either Sheikh Shoes or Shoe Palace use to do something like this where you got cop like a pair of sock or a $20 dollar t-shirt when you get a Jordan release. At least that was for the first come first serve when you were guaranteed your pair or they still doing this???

This kinda reminds me how I think either Sheikh Shoes or Shoe Palace use to do something like this where you got cop like a pair of sock or a $20 dollar t-shirt when you get a Jordan release. At least that was for the first come first serve when you were guaranteed your pair or they still doing this???
Shoe palace used to TRY that with me. :smh:

Okay . so I got the space jams that just came out the other day in a size 7 . Should I get the maroon ones the same size or a half bigger? I was thinking 7.5 but I need to be on the safe side before I submit my order to my connect. Advice anyone ? Thanks in advance

Okay . so I got the space jams that just came out the other day in a size 7 . Should I get the maroon ones the same size or a half bigger? I was thinking 7.5 but I need to be on the safe side before I submit my order to my connect. Advice anyone ? Thanks in advance
Same size

Got a dude charging 270....ima have to probably jump on that since im not bout that raffle/app life....wifey want em bad..

I heard when athletes foot in Durham pulled the random release on these yesterday while customers were in the store, they were saying sold out.

Lol shanagans on a GS shoe

I asked my mother if she wanted a pair. She said they weren't for her though she thought they were real pretty. I asked if she thought I should get them. She said the velvet makes them way too feminine and they would look funny on a guy. I kind of agree with her but I still want to buy one, lol.   
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom