Air Jordan 11 Low “Cool Grey”

These are too clean. Someone should start up a site where you can preorder shoes that are rumored to be released for $100 but the catch would be that you lose out on your money if it don't release...lol...

Would love for these to come out.. I love low tops and these are clean! Still would prefer if some of the previous lows like the carolina's or varsity red's would drop, but will take these in the meantime..

Kramer-His-Karate-Buddies-Cheer-In-The-Car-On-Seinfeld.gif
 I will cop.  6 pairs tho?  What for?

That ridiculous little baby jumpman on the back of the lows just looks so out of place. I think that's what kills the low xis for me.

looks great. i would buy. but knowing these are samples, the quality is always good. wonder how the GR quality will turn out .. :rolleyes

It's a fresh low top...but I have 2 pairs of cg mids and I haven't even un-ds'd a pair yet...probably would pass...not really all that necessary.

Wore my mids the other day in this Minnesota winter
pimp.gif
 these will be copped if it isn't crazy but it will be
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I am not sure how anyone who is a fan of the 11s to begin with (and I am talking the original colorways we have all grown to love) would not jump all over these if they were released.  Any of the originals made in a low is just golden!

Back
Top Bottom