Air Jordan 11 Low “Tuxedo” - Summer 2014?

quise2024

Banned
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/12/air-jordan-11-low-tuxedo-release-info/

Back in January 2013, we shared the first look at the“Tuxedo” Air Jordan 11 Low, which is now rumored to release this Summer 2014.According to sources, the Air Jordan 11 Low “Tuxedo” is rumored to launch on June 14th, 2014 to select Jordan Brand accounts. Featuring a Black mesh and patent leather upper with White liner and midsole sitting atop a smoked translucent outsole. 

View media item 705206View media item 705207

**wonder if that "source" is closet collector :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is BS. The "cement" 11 lows are already scheduled for that day

This...

Other sites, in this case sneakerbardetroit, see these posted up in the Concord Low thread then run with it without vetting it out or anything...

These are not releasing...As Rusty said it's the Cement XI Lows that drop that day...

Pretty sure this is BS. The "cement" 11 lows are already scheduled for that day

This...

Other sites, in this case sneakerbardetroit, see these posted up in the Concord Low thread then run with it without vetting it out or anything...

These are not releasing...As Rusty said it's the Cement XI Lows that drop that day...

Yup I noticed that too but y'all act as if 2 shoes can't release on the same day or like its has never happened before

Time will tell, these and the cement lows are both crap tho

i don't like a sockliner as any colour other than the main one on an xi. these are meh to me.

sJTWBu

Looking forward it on June 14th, 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom