Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

These won’t sit. I’m not saying they’re grail status but people like these. Especially the heads that know he golfed in the Cool grey XI lows.

Sucks the foot stores aren’t doing app reservations. Hopefully that means these won’t be too hard to get.

I haven’t got one reserve since black toes, about to delete the app. Been winning with FTL...
reserves have been jacked up recently. people have been looking in their snkrs account and noticing reserves that were never shown or notified of on nike plus app

reserves have been jacked up recently. people have been looking in their snkrs account and noticing reserves that were never shown or notified of on nike plus app

I guess I would of had one this year

Attachments

• CA04E28B-F861-4DF3-BCD2-CBB166090CA6.png
    CA04E28B-F861-4DF3-BCD2-CBB166090CA6.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 38
Snkrs is straight trash right now
I highly suggest before any drop you uninstall reinstall log out log in before trying to purchase anything
I mentioned this before but i uninstalled and reinstalled and everything was working great for a few weeks
But now its back to same old BS
Shoes disappear
All my notify me dont stay checked
Doesn't save my settings
My purchases disappear then slowly reappear
My inbox is all jacked up smh

Snkrs is straight trash right now
I highly suggest before any drop you uninstall reinstall log out log in before trying to purchase anything
I mentioned this before but i uninstalled and reinstalled and everything was working great for a few weeks
But now its back to same old BS
Shoes disappear
All my notify me dont stay checked
Doesn't save my settings
My purchases disappear then slowly reappear
My inbox is all jacked up smh
Thing never updates
Been off that app since almost jump
I think the Turtle Dove 1

Back
Top Bottom