Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Respect that these are an og cw and all and that this is the first time it's been done in its og form but if this was before the pandemic, these would sit for hours...days...or maybe even weeks. It's unreal how it's all changed now. And nike along with all the foot sites either don't care or love it.
For real, pre pandemic 2-4 retro Jordan release per month sits, was able to get the Bred 13s with 15% off for crying out loud:rolleyes

20210917_111132.jpg

Trying to refresh my memory a bit, but I feel like these sold pretty well when they retro’d in 2003 and 2011. Maybe not instant sell out but within a month these we’re gone.

Never have paid resale, always been retail or bust. Got screwed on the Flint 13’s at retail and goat/StockX prices are beyond insipid.

What’s a good goat/StockX sweet spot for these, before it gets out of hand? Thanks.

Remember every release you miss out on hit up the NIKE chat and complain. Every single one. They don't want that, it's why they already disabled their email.

I been in the shoe game since '97 and the current Sneakers App is literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen. There is no mechanism for actually recognizing who just wants to buy some shoes. How many of you have bought countless releases straight from Nike in the past and now get told if you don't read some bull**** stories from idiots on this app you can't even get priority for a release? Why don't they see who's actually buying and buying what and use that to make sure they're reaching their fans? Oh, they don't care because bot sales and idiot sales are sales nonetheless and Gentry's back and he is an elitist dumbass. But look at all the ill will here. If they don't think this is ever going to matter to their bottom line, they are incredibly wrong.

Push back all you can. It's the only way.

Remember every release you miss out on hit up the NIKE chat and complain. Every single one. They don't want that, it's why they already disabled their email.

I been in the shoe game since '97 and the current Sneakers App is literally the dumbest thing I have ever seen. There is no mechanism for actually recognizing who just wants to buy some shoes. How many of you have bought countless releases straight from Nike in the past and now get told if you don't read some bull**** stories from idiots on this app you can't even get priority for a release? Why don't they see who's actually buying and buying what and use that to make sure they're reaching their fans? Oh, they don't care because bot sales and idiot sales are sales nonetheless and Gentry's back and he is an elitist dumbass. But look at all the ill will here. If they don't think this is ever going to matter to their bottom line, they are incredibly wrong.

Remember when the hardest part was skipping school catching the bus to the mall to grab a pair? 😂😂
If i was really on it id ask Moms or my cousin to take my money and scoop them up. Alot has changed, what is sad is we were contributing to Nikes current success. Now its like they genuinely dont care for those who made them who they are today. Can almost feel a fall from grace hitting them sooner than not.

How is annoying/taking your frustration out on those chat representatives who probably have very little knowledge about the Snkrs app/quite possibly are foreign workers going to help the situation?

It’s just making the lives of Nike’s employees that are lowest on the totem pole more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom