Air Jordan 11 Low Pink Snakeskin Vol. GS Only

I had the blue snake skins and this Mexican girl I liked had the pink. Fun times trying to lose my viriginity with that broad. Anywhoo, I totally forgot about this being the year of the snake. Perfect chance to release those blue snakeskin lows.

khakis in a shoe pic with a pink shoe how many times have we seen this lately. maybe hypebeast isn't the word maybe it just looks to "in" to me
eyes.gif

JB IS TROLLIN WITH THE PATENT CUT... IT EVEN LOOKS BAD ON A GS PAIR WHICH USUALLY NEVER HAPPENS... AS FOR THE HYPEBEAST COMMENT..HE HAD TO BE LOOKING FOR SOME REPS... MY FACE LOOKED JUST LIKE JACKIE CHAN AS SOON AS I READ IT

Madness begins while the RD is a lil over two weeks away.. Well my lady and lil one likes them so they will be getting what they want. Tried to get em early but I be damned if I buy some fake **** so they will wait. 

Madness begins while the RD is a lil over two weeks away.. Well my lady and lil one likes them so they will be getting what they want. Tried to get em early but I be damned if I buy some fake **** so they will wait. 
What you mean "madness" ? You just dug this thread up from the bottom.

gf suprisingly doesnt want these...but does want the other lows..... totally shocked

Back
Top Bottom