Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

All of that the gold is dull, I don't like them, and leather is bad quality talk is out the window now that these are a confirmed QS.

Last edited:
Since the red and navy pairs were pretty easy to get, I would think these wouldn't be too hard either. Good luck to all that want a pair. There will be 1 extra size 12 around for these as no matter how much I fry, I can't say I like these. First xi I will ever pass on.

Not sure if allocation is funny or if quantities are low, but the FTL family of stores only has 24 locations between the three stores in Ohio getting these.

FNL has a fair amount of stores receiving them, not sure about Hibbett or Villa locations.

its just all up in the air these days in whats gonna be easy and whats gonna be tough. nike is releasing crazy popular nike and jordan retros this summer like they know the end of the world is coming

Not showing up on the champs app to reserve yet :rolleyes Guess I'm gonna hit the mall later & see about some raffles

Never said I cared in my post,. Or did I? I'm just saying kids spend their money on just about anything nowadays because they have the desire to fit in. It's a well known fact and I like how Jordan exploits it. It looks like those gold LA gear shoes that my grandma used to wear.
You cared enough to post in this thread hunny

Seen them in person last weekend.  Not feeling them at all.  They look kinda cheap.  EZ pass.

Back
Top Bottom