Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Looking good 
smokin.gif

gonna bust mine out next summer with a black t and shorts 
smokin.gif

These were not an easy cop, at least not if you didn't have a bot or superfast connection. Sold out instantly on all the big online sites, and in stores too. 

Snkrs failed tor me for the first time in a long time. Luckily my wife's went through as did my brother in laws who told me the night before he couldn't help. Now we play the waiting now game.

I was waiting for the wait list app to take me off to see if I can get a pair and lo and behold I passed by Dadeland mall to get new ear bud headphones from the Apple Store and I see that there sitting at the champs store.

Ok, so just tried to order off ShoePalace and I got an error saying something was wrong in my info, and card declined, check it and reenter my info to buy. I did that 3 times, called my card co, they said everything is fine on they're end. The first charge went through according to my card co, but the following two were reversed. WTH?

ihateghettobarbie should just do a ******** scene in her closing ceremonies. all the extra stuff she's doing is getting old.

I tend to disagree, her build is just different than most normal females...peep her stomach/waist...I understand what you're saying though...

Last edited:
Ok, so just tried to order off ShoePalace and I got an error saying something was wrong in my info, and card declined, check it and reenter my info to buy. I did that 3 times, called my card co, they said everything is fine on they're end. The first charge went through according to my card co, but the following two were reversed. WTH?
has this happened to anyone else with shoepalace?

Back
Top Bottom