Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got my size 14's from SNKRS with no midnight UPS notification yesterday that it was being delivered, luckily I was home. Might have to send these back. Glue game is very strong on these. Pretty weak q.a. on these again Nike. The left shoe has some minor wrinkles in the toe already.  Such a shame because the leather is extra nice.

Last edited:
Got my size 14's from SNKRS with no midnight UPS notification yesterday that it was being delivered, luckily I was home. Might have to send these back. Glue game is very strong on these. Pretty weak q.a. on these again Nike. The left shoe has some minor wrinkles in the toe already.  Such a shame because the leather is extra nice.

View media item 2150697
Try to remove gently with a microfiber cloth and warm water, I always do that on pairs like that, if it's too much then back they go.

View media item 2150697
[/quoteJust keep them and get a promo code from Nike! Their not going to swap for different pair cause they out of stock!

Back
Top Bottom