Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Placed order on SNKRS successfully, got confirmation email and then Nike canceled my order saying that it was out of stock when the order reached the warehouse. I asked for a 20% off coupon but live chat agent says they are not authorized to issue promo codes for launch product issues. Is this true?
Give them a phone call and ask for a Manager.

Well I got 20% off due to the glue stains the customer service guy on Nike chat was a good dude
Completely understood that spending almost 200$ on some shoes you should expect a great product
Name was Richard real stand up dude
Salute to him[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Well I got 20% off due to the glue stains the customer service guy on Nike chat was a good dude
Completely understood that spending almost 200$ on some shoes you should expect a great product
Name was Richard real stand up dude
Salute to him[emoji]128175[/emoji]
whaaaat lol my pair had gluestains galooore. about to go try it. hope i get somebody like Richard

edit: so i didnt get somebody like richard lmao. i got a guy named Michael who kept telling me refund or nothing because they dont do promo codes for launch items....i just left it alone because i didnt wanna bring up richard and blow his spot for being a good dude
laugh.gif
guess YMMV.

dude also made a point to let me know i been awarded a discount code recently already. dont know how its relevant tho. i think he was trying to hint that since i got one recently why am i back for another? but if they F up 5 times, they owe 5 codes IMO. 1 code doesnt cover future messups.

Last edited:
you guys think this will stretch out over time?

i got my true size and i feel i could use a half size bigger i can get my feet in em but it feels way too tight like theyre suffocating

also i think this leather instead of mesh makes the shoe look real clunky feels like i got boats on my feet 
laugh.gif

i got my true size and i feel i could use a half size bigger i can get my feet in em but it feels way too tight like theyre suffocating

also i think this leather instead of mesh makes the shoe look real clunky feels like i got boats on my feet 
laugh.gif
I mentioned on release day that these ran small. I measured against my Cherry and Navy lows and the shoe is just flat out tab bit shorter. 

also i think this leather instead of mesh makes the shoe look real clunky feels like i got boats on my feet :lol:
mayb run smaller bc its leather instead of mesh?

whaaaat lol my pair had gluestains galooore. about to go try it. hope i get somebody like Richard

edit: so i didnt get somebody like richard lmao. i got a guy named Michael who kept telling me refund or nothing because they dont do promo codes for launch items....i just left it alone because i didnt wanna bring up richard and blow his spot for being a good dude :lol: guess YMMV.m

dude also made a point to let me know i been awarded a discount code recently already. dont know how its relevant tho. i think he was trying to hint that since i got one recently why am i back for another? but if they F up 5 times, they owe 5 codes IMO. 1 code doesnt cover future messups.

Don't feel bad the first time I tried they did the same thing
So I tried later on and got Richard and he was like yo that ain't right paying that much and having s damaged shoe
I guess it's hit and miss
I mean I know every shoe isn't flawless but I ain't dealing with below par bs
I just feel if u spend hard earned money you deserve a well designed product

edit: so i didnt get somebody like richard lmao. i got a guy named Michael who kept telling me refund or nothing because they dont do promo codes for launch items....i just left it alone because i didnt wanna bring up richard and blow his spot for being a good dude
laugh.gif
guess YMMV.m

Don't feel bad the first time I tried they did the same thing
So I tried later on and got Richard and he was like yo that ain't right paying that much and having s damaged shoe
I guess it's hit and miss
I mean I know every shoe isn't flawless but I ain't dealing with below par bs
I just feel if u spend hard earned money you deserve a well designed product
oh, michael understood that paying so much for shoes that come with those flaws is not right. in fact he said that himself right after i told him im chatting in about gluestains. what he DIDNT understand was that he needed to come up off 1 of them codes haha

oh, michael understood that paying so much for shoes that come with those flaws is not right. in fact he said that himself right after i told him im chatting in about gluestains. what he DIDNT understand was that he needed to come up off 1 of them codes haha
[/quote

Well let's just end it like this Richard>>>>>Michael lol

[/quote

Well let's just end it like this Richard>>>>>Michael lol
So in the end Micheal ended up being a Richard
wink.gif

Everybody hatin on the 5's. And they are made of Premium materials unlike these. I copped these but Love the 5's More. Nothing better than that leather feelin like a pillow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom