Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got mines in from the Eastbay restock. They didn't ship my receipt. Tried to get a code or a coupon but that wasn't happening. You'd think shipping the receipt would be the first thing that you'd do.

Just got mines in from the Eastbay restock. They didn't ship my receipt. Tried to get a code or a coupon but that wasn't happening. You'd think shipping the receipt would be the first thing that you'd do.
i havent gotten a paper receipt with many of my eastbay kicks in who knows how long. just the kicks. i know i used to get the reciept and return label but not for a long time now.

i havent gotten a paper receipt with many of my eastbay kicks in who knows how long. just the kicks. i know i used to get the reciept and return label but not for a long time now.
do cop your RD kicks off of your phone or desktop from east bay?

do cop your RD kicks off of your phone or desktop from east bay?
99% of the time i cop off desktop. i hate using mobile to cop stuff. more difficult and harder to transverse. thats for RD and non rd kicks. but thats just me. in the beginning when it first started happening, ive called eastbay customer service before about it and they always swear its a surprise to them that i been getting 0 paperwork etc lol. i ended up giving up at a certain point.

now if i gotta return some kicks, i just call em and have em email me a copy of the invoice and thats good enough. otherwise, i dont bother contacting them.

I think the Footlocker family of companies (I hate how they're referred to as "footsites" now) don't ship with a receipt generally is because they receive the Jordan/Nike product directly from Nike double boxed for select launch products (usually Jordan Retro's). They don't even open it and the shoes have the model #/size stamped on it. Otherwise, our packages would arrive in their white shipping bag of death. 
sick.gif
  When Nike probably found out about it, they double boxed it for the consumer because they know most of us value the original packaging. That's why we don't get receipts with our orders.  There's no way for them to slip it into a sealed cardboard box.

I think the Footlocker family of companies (I hate how they're referred to as "footsites" now) don't ship with a receipt generally is because they receive the Jordan/Nike product directly from Nike double boxed for select launch products (usually Jordan Retro's). They don't even open it and the shoes have the model #/size stamped on it. Otherwise, our packages would arrive in their white shipping bag of death. 
sick.gif
  When Nike probably found out about it, they double boxed it for the consumer because they know most of us value the original packaging. That's why we don't get receipts with our orders.  There's no way for them to slip it into a sealed cardboard box.
ive never ever gotten kicks from eastbay in just a bag thank god lol but i remember always getting receipts and return labels. for the past year or maybe more i havent gotten anymore paperwork with my kicks anymore. maybe they switched it up now so what u say makes alotta sense if thats the case.

ive never ever gotten kicks from eastbay in just a bag thank god lol but i remember always getting receipts and return labels. for the past year or maybe more i havent gotten anymore paperwork with my kicks anymore. maybe they switched it up now so what u say makes alotta sense if thats the case.
yeah this is the 1st time i didn't get my kicks in a bag.

Tried them on today for the first time, they fit a lil snug does any body know if these stretch

Last edited:
Finishline, Shoe Palace and Warehouse Shoe Sales in my area still has them on display so there should still have sizes left.

Generally its a really good looking shoe.  I wish they would have made the sole a little less robust and did a little more with the gold, maybe gold drips or gold flecks below the solid line of gold that would have just elevated it to another level.  Still a really good looking shoe that I would be happy with if I picked up a pair.

Finish line (Culver City/fox hills mall) has these they were closed for remodeling but they recently opened and these are available

Back
Top Bottom